PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: I can not transfer the calls
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
san
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 31.01.2007

traurig I can not transfer the calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

When i press ## + (extension number ) to transfer the line come down. I can do it with another account, i think we have some problem whit sannas account.

05.10.2007 05:01 sannas is offline Search for Posts by sannas Add sannas to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

What kind of User Agent (ATA, soft-phone) do you have?

05.10.2007 21:55 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
meg
Premium Account

Registration Date: 12.05.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We are using Softphone (eyebeam)

06.10.2007 05:22 megasystem is offline Search for Posts by megasystem Add megasystem to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Pfeil RE: I can not transfer the calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Please check if all parameters of your two accounts, the one it works with and the one you have the problems with, are the same.

• The most probable reason for a hangup is a provider incompatibility. There are some providers that hangup on receiving #'s.

06.10.2007 21:54 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
san
Grünschnabel

Hi Pascal.

I am check the Sannas accont now. I can not find anny problems with the DTMF. We are using Voxbone DID's fpr all accounts.
We can use ## with megasystem account, to try i was map the megasystem account and we had the problem with Sannas account.
How can we solve this problelm?

Regards,

08.10.2007 17:34 sannas is offline Search for Posts by sannas Add sannas to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

RE: I can not transfer the calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

• The next probably reason is that your PBX needs a reset ("Submit & Start" in "Personal Data").
  • Another reason might be G.729 passthru which should be left disabled in case of problems.

08.10.2007 21:28 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
meg
Premium Account

Registration Date: 12.05.2006

Pascal,

If you mapped any DID to megasystem account and call the number, when you hear the IVR menu,
press ##. After that you can hear the ASTERISK MENU PROMPT.
But, If you map the same DIDs to Sannas account, and press ## on IVR, you can not hear anything (Silence)

Thanks
Fernando

10.10.2007 08:49 megasystem is offline Search for Posts by megasystem Add megasystem to your Buddy List
san
Grünschnabel

Pascal, sorry i can't no explain to you very well.
Let's cancel sannas account and transfer to another one, ok?
I will setup the new one, and after that you change to Premium account, agree?

11.10.2007 15:07 sannas is offline Search for Posts by sannas Add sannas to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Pfeil RE: I can not transfer the calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/thread.php?postid=5159#post5159

11.10.2007 18:47 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: