PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Other DIDs ring to my PBX
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sup
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.02.2006

Other DIDs ring to my PBX Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Tonight , I started reciving calls in Japanese and Portugese that should be destined for a PBX that I set up! I was able to Glean enough out of one purtugese caller to know that is in fact who he was calling. I have had from time to time when setting up other PBXes with DIDs instead of ringing to the intendd destination they ring to MY PBX!

Perhaps an addition to the call logs to show ehere the call came from more explicitly would help.

My initial assesment of this problem was not accurate. This is NOT a DID coming intoi my PBX it is after the user makes a couple of selections on the Megasystem PBX , thy appaerently then land to "ext-group" or "aa_3" on My PBX. My logs are showing inbound calls from numbers that begin with 0 . All of the countries where I have DIDs, none start the number with 0.

I am being flooded with calls in Portugese from Japan!

on a further note, I believe the call logs are not accurately displaing the inbound trunk

this is from a call
2006-12-22 02:24:37 "Free-21488" <21488> 3 07451098 ext-group 0 sec play download

that is my freeworld dialup number that I tested calling to Supernettel account number 07447600. . The PBX says it came in on 07451098 , however that account is blocked from all inbound an outbound traffic currently. It is all leaving me quite perplexed.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by sup on 22.12.2006 at 10:42.

22.12.2006 09:29 supernettel is offline Search for Posts by supernettel Add supernettel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Other DIDs ring to my PBX Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

This looks very similar to your ealier problem reported in thread http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=776

The trunk logged in the call monitor only allows you to determine the SIP server a call came from. We are going to change this for displaying the corresponding server. Unfortunately this is not precise enough to actually log the account name if you have several accounts on the same server.

22.12.2006 11:05 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
sup
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.02.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Similar , yes, however no Large routing table , and thois is on a PBX that was previously functioning.

22.12.2006 18:26 supernettel is offline Search for Posts by supernettel Add supernettel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Other DIDs ring to my PBX Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Since we are talking about inbound calls, this has nothing to do with the outbound routing table of course.

I suppose the configuration error lies in account megasystem, not supernettel, because Fernando mentioned mapping new DIDs in his emails.

22.12.2006 22:45 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to: