PBXes » English » PBXes PRO » RE: Admin, Please read ASAP!!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ucs

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Achtung Admin, Please read ASAP!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I need to sign up for multiple extensions. These extensions will be located at different physical addresses.

I will have one regular Trunk (day to day calls) and one E911 Trunk (911 only) for each extension. That is two trunks per extension.

Pro allows 10 + 1 for each extension. That works for the first ten lines, but not if I need to add more. ( I will soon)

For 10 extensions, the discounted rate is $6 dollars per extension. So $60.00 a month.

If I have 10 Pro accounts, one for each location, billed to the same paypal account, will it be 14.95 for each extension, or still the $60.00, since it is still only 10 extensions....

I need to know asap. Ready to start adding more accounts now.

Please give a full answer to save your time and mine. Thanks

Edit: I needed the first site launched 6 hours ago. I don't understand your lack of support. Do you guys not like having paying customers? Are you really so concerned with making 15 bucks once (for info that should already be posted) that you would lose hundreds of dollars a year over a customer that cancels multiple accounts? I am looking into asterisk now. I see no choice since you don't seem to care about helping those that you take money from.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ucs on 22.04.2011 at 23:59.

21.04.2011 22:45 ucs is offline Search for Posts by ucs Add ucs to your Buddy List
arn

RE: Admin, Please read ASAP!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Goto SHOP > Personal Support.

23.04.2011 13:00 arnebolen is offline Search for Posts by arnebolen Add arnebolen to your Buddy List
ucs

RE: Admin, Please read ASAP!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Are you kidding me? That is certainly not a pay per ask question. Since the ability of being a reseller is listed as a feature of a 'pro account' then it should be documented somewhere. Many have asked about it with NO answers to date. Check the forms.

Saying I should pay to find out how they bill me is absurd! At the very least, that should be well documented.

"If I have 10 Pro accounts, one for each location, billed to the same paypal account, will it be 14.95 for each extension, or still the $60.00, since it is still only 10 extensions.... "

25.04.2011 05:09 ucs is offline Search for Posts by ucs Add ucs to your Buddy List
baz

Tried searching the forums?

http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/thread.php?t...1247559491&sid=

and

http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/thread.php?t...1228849408&sid=

27.04.2011 15:30 bazmercer is offline Search for Posts by bazmercer Add bazmercer to your Buddy List
ucs

Thank you smart ass! Ever tried reading your own search results?

Nothing in either link states how you will be billed if you have multiple accounts, which appears to be the only multi-tenant option. I can't resell services and add different locations into the same account. It is not detailed how you are billed if you have 10 extensions but they are divided by two accounts.

Result = subscription canceled.

Thank you for your total lack of support for paying customers.
Thank you for trying to charge me 80 dollars to ask how you intend to bill me.
Thank you for driving me to launch my own pbx platform.

I hope to help your paying customers very soon.
You can keep the asshole above.
Have a good day.

03.05.2011 22:57 ucs is offline Search for Posts by ucs Add ucs to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

Hi,

PBXes - Easter Holidays Apr 21 - May 6, 2011

I believe support is limited over the period, probably just to maintenance of the servers and accounts.
Not a PRO user myself so can't really help you I'm afraid, but must confess that I am a little confused as to how you want to set up your system.
The forum is used by lots of people to exchange ideas and help, hopefully you will get the info you want sooner rather than later.
Regards

04.05.2011 12:17 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
baz

Zitat:
Originally posted by ucs
Thank you smart ass! Ever tried reading your own search results?

Nothing in either link states how you will be billed if you have multiple accounts, which appears to be the only multi-tenant option. I can't resell services and add different locations into the same account. It is not detailed how you are billed if you have 10 extensions but they are divided by two accounts.

Your original question wasn't very clear. I'm still not clear what you're trying to do...

Incidentally, you need an attitude adjustment. We're only trying to help.

04.05.2011 15:53 bazmercer is offline Search for Posts by bazmercer Add bazmercer to your Buddy List
neu
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 12.07.2012

While I disagree with the original posters attitude I do understand his frustration. The level of documentation appears very poor: the fact that I had to subscribe to even ask a question on the forum made me worried about the business model being used here.

Its early days and perhaps if some one can point me in the direction of a users manual that attempts to document the function that this site offers then I would be most grateful.

At the moment I await for enlightenment to find out how I can make a SIP call via PBXES - without hardwiring the sip address into an extension.

15.08.2012 17:38 neuroscot is offline Search for Posts by neuroscot Add neuroscot to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

Hi,
Sorry I can't properly answer your question but I imagine that you need to assign the sip address to a classic extension. Hopefully somebody on here can clarify for you.
In terms of documentation yes it is a bit light but I suppose you get what you pay for (good functionality and reliability at low price).
Regards

15.08.2012 20:33 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
hal

Business model: you get the software, not the support.
It's the same model as with open source software if you think and it's not so bad.

If you value your time more that the learning time needed then personal support is a smart move.

You complain that you have to pay to post on the forum, but please think about the cost of the configuration of the forum itself, the bandwidth and housing costs.

As per your question, you have different options

call "sip:address@domain"
register a trunk with only outbound calls, create an d outbound route for that trunk and place calls

as for other questions, I suggest to have a look at the fundamentals of the SIP protocol and then paly around with the system log and SIP trace to see what's going on in your pbx.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by hal on 21.08.2012 at 13:37.

21.08.2012 13:35 halldis is offline Search for Posts by halldis Add halldis to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: