PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Pro pricing
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mco

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Pro pricing Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,
From the pro pricing page, it looks like the first 9 extensions should be at 9.95€/extension and then the next 10 are 4€/extension, but if I use the shop to subscribe to Pro with 10 extensions it quotes 40€/month. Is this correct? I haven't gone through and set up the subscription as I suspect it is not correct.

I am still looking for a way to get HKBN trunks working (c.f. http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=74&sid= ) and might be able to manage 40/month but not 90+. Other suggestions to get this trunk working are welcome.

Mike

14.07.2009 10:18 mconvey is offline Search for Posts by mconvey Add mconvey to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Pro pricing Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

It's correct. If you take 10 extensions at once you already get the cheaper price.

14.07.2009 17:06 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: