PBXes » English » Miscellaneous »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mbs

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Help Server Died after g729 upgrade Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Please Help ASAP customer went off line after g729 upgrade, can not login into the server. Not phone config error, but server is not working

www5.pbxes.com

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by mbs on 30.08.2007 at 14:33.

30.08.2007 12:39 mbs is offline Search for Posts by mbs Add mbs to your Buddy List
mbs

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

new error msg

Asterisk Call Manager not responding
Asterisk Call Manager not responding

30.08.2007 15:05 mbs is offline Search for Posts by mbs Add mbs to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Pfeil RE: Help Server Died after g729 upgrade Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I clicked "Submit & Start" in "Personal Data" of your account to restore it (see FAQ).

This was only possible directly after opening a new browser window and logging in, before performing any other operations (because those would hang the user interface).

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by i-p on 30.08.2007 at 20:00.

30.08.2007 16:35 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
mbs

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks but we could not even access the server. I believe the top on the server was to high, our customer had complained to us about dropped calls over the last week, We have now moved our customer onto a telappliant hosted server, much better quality.

Its true you get what you pay for, And DDi's work. You can not use these pbxes for business customers, Business uses require a direct support service number or online live support.

We have cancelled our g729 licence with you as this was applied to the system to try and fix the choppy calls, and FYI the customer is on a 4Mb 1:1 line, with QOS We have also asked paypal to claim the 16 euros back.

30.08.2007 19:57 mbs is offline Search for Posts by mbs Add mbs to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Pfeil RE: Help Server Died after g729 upgrade Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

There was no server outage. Phone and online support are available under menu option "Support".

Maybe changing your account to one of our other POPs would have made sense in your case (see http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=1454).

30.08.2007 20:05 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
yge
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 22.12.2006

mbs,

I don't know about telappliant their service level, but you can't compare a service with a montly cost of 9.95 euro to a service of (approx) 90 euro.

What I do know is that pbxes is doing a very good job for this 9.95 euro.

Yves

18.09.2007 11:52 ygeffens is offline Search for Posts by ygeffens Add ygeffens to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: