PBXes » English » Miscellaneous »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
cro

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
www2 server not responding? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi there,

I'm trying to access my PBXes account this morning but when it redirects to https://www1.pbxes.com/config.php it just times out. The other PBXes sites seem to be working OK, and my phones/etc are registering OK with the SIP server - I just can't access the config interface.

Any ideas?

C

15.07.2007 01:18 crowland is offline Search for Posts by crowland Add crowland to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

Server fail-over Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Most probably the San Diego server lost connectivity, and the Premium accounts were automatically moved to the NY server.

Are you able to log in to your account through the www4 interface?

15.07.2007 05:24 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
cro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Zitat:
Most probably the San Diego server lost connectivity, and the Premium accounts were automatically moved to the NY server.

I noted that and yes I can log into the www4 server but lots of things aren't working. Some outbound routes are now not functioning, and my IVR is playing up.

15.07.2007 07:11 crowland is offline Search for Posts by crowland Add crowland to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Starting with the IVR, I assume that is tied into an incoming DID or several of them. When you setup the DID on your provider's side, to which URI are they sending it?

If the DID is sent to crowland@www4.pbxes.com then it probably cannot be redirected properly. Try sending it to crowland@pbxes.org and see if that makes a difference.

Also verify on which server your extensions are registered to.

For your Outbound trunks, try clicking Submit Changes once again, and if all else fails click on Submit & Start in the Personal Data section.

15.07.2007 19:39 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
cro

Zitat:
Originally posted by Diafora
Starting with the IVR, I assume that is tied into an incoming DID or several of them. When you setup the DID on your provider's side, to which URI are they sending it?

The problem was that it wouldn't route to certain extensions - I solved it by deleting and re-setting up the extensions in question, and then it worked OK. A bit of a pain - but easily fixed.

Zitat:
...Also verify on which server your extensions are registered to.

Originally they were set up on www2 and when they transferred to www4 they didn't go across too well - see fix above which got them going.

Zitat:
For your Outbound trunks, try clicking Submit Changes once again, and if all else fails click on Submit & Start in the Personal Data section.

I think the 3600 timeout caused the problem here - after about an hour the trunks just started working again of their own accord - easy smile

16.07.2007 03:01 crowland is offline Search for Posts by crowland Add crowland to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: