PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: G729 Transcoding
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ale
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 23.11.2006

G729 Transcoding Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I subscribed to G729 and asked earlier why I can't make any calls on a trunk which supported only G729. You deleted my question without giving any answer. I intentionally subscribed to G729 so that I could use that trunk. If pbxes cannot transcode between G729 and the codec my Nokia uses, please let me know instead of deleting my question.

02.07.2007 16:05 alexcheam is offline Search for Posts by alexcheam Add alexcheam to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: G729 Transcoding Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for your request. We have done some code changes for G.729 transcoding. To run them please click "Submit & Start" in "Personal Data".

If it still does not work with your provider owtalk please post under your original thread. Then it must be some sort of interoperability problem other than G.729 (that's the reason why we deleted your other posting because you did not follow up under your original one).

02.07.2007 18:56 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: