PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: No registrations!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sup
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.02.2006

No registrations! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Sometime yesterday, I seem to have lost registration to my PBX, both here and in another city on 2 different types of devices. I can not register to it , and my device works with other SIP proxies. I have used the same 2 devices on the PBX for over 1 year now

Pascal, Can you please look into this? If it can not get fixed promptly, I will be abandoning the PBX completely, as the problems that seem to come and go are most certainly associated with changes being made to the server.

Mark

17.06.2007 17:43 supernettel is offline Search for Posts by supernettel Add supernettel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: No registrations! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

There was a problem with the San Diego server (power failure).

After reboot the server was not fully operational but enough to prevent automatic failover to another server. This could have been solved by a "manual failover", moving your account e.g. to New York by logging into the web interface and changing "Personal Data". Now all functions are restored.

17.06.2007 20:47 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
kly

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

My registration has also been out since yesterday. I was using the New York server. I have set my personal data to use the Frankfort server, but my extensions are still not registering. Thanks for any help.

18.06.2007 01:32 klydal is offline Search for Posts by klydal Add klydal to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: No registrations! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

@klydal
Somehow your device has stopped trying to register. Have you tried to reset it? And please enter "pbxes.org" (instead of "pbxes.com") as the SIP server (see also help screen). This is the domain that gets changed in name service in case of failures.

18.06.2007 09:35 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: