PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment » RE: Fritzbox intercepts *, what's the alternative?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
yge
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 22.12.2006

ATA intercepts *, what's the alternative? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

My ATA uses the * when entered as the first "digit" for it's own purposes (Fritzbox goes in programming mode).

So it's not possible to dial *77 to create voice prompts.

I'm using my Nokia E70 to do that.

Is there a way to transform these commands into something that I can dial? eg the prefix 8.

So that dialing 877 would have the same effect as *77.

Any ideas?

20.02.2007 12:18 ygeffens is offline Search for Posts by ygeffens Add ygeffens to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Fritzbox intercepts *, what's the alternative? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

To escape from Fritzbox programming mode dial *# as a prefix, e.g. *#*77.

20.02.2007 12:58 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
yge
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 22.12.2006

RE: Fritzbox intercepts *, what's the alternative? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p-tel
To escape from Fritzbox programming mode dial *# as a prefix, e.g. *#*77.

I tried that, but thats not working.

I get a busy tone.

In the call-log there is not entry of a call-attempt.
I also don't understand how the fritzbox is supposed to know what route to take for that "call", since I have multiple providers programmed. The pbxes account is the primary account for the handset I used to try this.

20.02.2007 13:05 ygeffens is offline Search for Posts by ygeffens Add ygeffens to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: