PBXes » English » Queues, Digital Receptionist, Faxmail, Voicemail and Ring Groups » RE: On Hold music not played sometimes (in Queue)
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
yge
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 22.12.2006

On Hold music not played sometimes (in Queue) Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

On Hold Music, when in a queue, is not always played.

A caller joins the queue, hears the 'join-announcement', and then hears nothing. Resulting in the caller hanging up, because he thinks the line went dead.

The caller cals back, and its working.
So nothing changed in the mean time.

Any idea what can cause this?

Yves

03.02.2007 10:49 ygeffens is offline Search for Posts by ygeffens Add ygeffens to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Is the caller dialing via the PSTN directly, a VoIP trunk, or another SIP URI?

03.02.2007 14:55 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
yge
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 22.12.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Well, It doesn't matter.

Sometimes it happens with a VOIP-call, sometimes not.
It also happened when I tried to call my number with my cellular phone.

But the strange thing is that sometimes it works, 2 minutes later not anymore.

Yves

17.02.2007 23:18 ygeffens is offline Search for Posts by ygeffens Add ygeffens to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: On Hold music not played sometimes (in Queue) Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We have solved the problem. Thanks for your patience!

18.02.2007 00:55 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: