PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Voicemail Time stamps
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
cml

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Voicemail Time stamps Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello,

In relation to timestamps for our U.S. voicemail, why is the time remaining as previous even with the new function of setting our own timezone?

I originally inquired about this and was told this fuction was coming. With the addition of the 'sweet' U.S. site, and added personalization of timezones, we still see the timestamp remaining at previous timezone.

Is there another item we need to change or something coming down the future pipe?

Your efforts and recent updates are very much appreciated, keep up the awesome work!

Chad

chad@chadlone.ca
Chad Lone Consulting | www.chadlone.ca

19.08.2006 18:08 cmlone is offline Search for Posts by cmlone Add cmlone to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Daumen hoch! RE: Voicemail Time stamps Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for your comment. I have corrected this.

20.08.2006 19:27 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
cml

Time Zone Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello,

The time stamps are remaining as original and not adapting to the time zone changed within our personal data.

Time stamps and *60 time are both as original without adpating the time zone settings.

Please let me know how we can correct this.

Thank you,

Chad

16.09.2006 21:27 cmlone is offline Search for Posts by cmlone Add cmlone to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Fragezeichen RE: Voicemail Time stamps Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I logged in to your voicemail under cmlone-201. It showed several entries all with times in the CST zone (Central Standard Time). Are you referring to this?

29.11.2006 02:26 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
cml

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello,

I appreciate your follow-up.

When we get voice mail via e-mail, the time under 'Date:' is not in sync with our timezone.

Along with time request via phone, it's 7 hrs ahead of our time. Such as now, it's 6:32pm CST, time request says 1:32am.

I hope this helps, please contact with any questions.

Thank you,

Chad

29.11.2006 02:35 cmlone is offline Search for Posts by cmlone Add cmlone to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Lampe RE: Voicemail Time stamps Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We have removed this line from the emails. Time stamp is provided by the email's timestamp itself.

For time requests via phone I changed the manual.

29.11.2006 04:18 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
cml

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Okay,

With the time announcing CET, does this affect setting up time conditions for incoming calls?

When setting up office hours, will the be CET or our timezone as set in the personal settings?

Your follow-up and effort in correcting the e-mail timestamps is appreciated.

Thank you,

Chad

29.11.2006 05:08 cmlone is offline Search for Posts by cmlone Add cmlone to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

RE: Voicemail Time stamps Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Opening hours should be checked in your timezone.

The only thing remaining in CET are time requests via phone, not only *60 but also retrieving voicemail.

29.11.2006 13:30 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: