PBXes » English » Bugs » System is down, nothing works
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fit
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.03.2008

Achtung System is down, nothing works Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Please fix connection ASAP. Received email that system was down, it is still not responsive. Only forum works.

16.11.2020 17:17 fitness is offline Search for Posts by fitness Add fitness to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: System is down, nothing works Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We are trying to work around a DDoS attack since this morning.

The first thing we did was move all paid accounts to www4.

Just recently we recovered web access to www4, too.

Now we are working on getting www1 back.

16.11.2020 17:23 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

RE: System is down, nothing works Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Same here, service not working each time I've tried today

16.11.2020 17:23 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
sip
Premium Account

Registration Date: 01.03.2014

Die Verbindungsqualität über www4 ist immer noch sehr schlecht.

16.11.2020 20:21 sipfox is offline Search for Posts by sipfox Add sipfox to your Buddy List
hng
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 06.09.2010

Can we get any updates all I keep getting are emails that switch my service between www1 and www4. I can get calls but very choppy and am unable to make any outgoing calls.

16.11.2020 21:49 hngsteve is offline Search for Posts by hngsteve Add hngsteve to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Just at the time of our above update, the service failed again because of the attack which is an ongoing SYN flood on port 5061.

We've recovered www1 and are moving back accounts.

16.11.2020 22:38 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Accounts have been moved back successfully. Please report if you are having any problems.

17.11.2020 02:01 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
gbs
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 09.01.2014

Im am still having issues. I am unable to update my trunk so i can route calls to you again. Every time i type in new password and hit apply. Pages comes back as not able to connect.

17.11.2020 03:12 gbsmk is offline Search for Posts by gbsmk Add gbsmk to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Webserver is running but telephony is out because of a UDP flood attack.

17.11.2020 08:03 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
net
PBXes PRO

Registration Date: 02.05.2014

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p
Accounts have been moved back successfully. Please report if you are having any problems.

web
https://www1.pbxes.com/ is ok
but no provider and extension connections

we await info

17.11.2020 09:54 netostoner is offline Search for Posts by netostoner Add netostoner to your Buddy List
bee
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.01.2013

Any attacks today or another problem with connection? Our connections are lagging and we can't talk because voice is stretches.

17.11.2020 10:48 beeflow is offline Search for Posts by beeflow Add beeflow to your Buddy List
hng
Grünschnabel

Any type of update none of my accounts are working.

17.11.2020 13:45 hngsteve is offline Search for Posts by hngsteve Add hngsteve to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

The server is still under attack. Voice quality is degraded and calls get delayed.

17.11.2020 14:15 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

Hi,
Nothing but troubles still. No incoming calls and the status screen has no content.

17.11.2020 14:35 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Status Display is available now.

17.11.2020 14:42 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
eth
Soho Account

Registration Date: 17.07.2012

traurig RE: System is down, nothing works Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

So it's still not working?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by eth on 17.11.2020 at 16:01.

17.11.2020 15:37 ethelnet is offline Search for Posts by ethelnet Add ethelnet to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

At this time it is fully working. Hopefully over now.

17.11.2020 16:08 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
hng
Grünschnabel

still nothing for my systems cant call in or call out

17.11.2020 16:51 hngsteve is offline Search for Posts by hngsteve Add hngsteve to your Buddy List
eth
Soho Account

Registration Date: 17.07.2012

Mine was OK for a few minutes but all my trunks are offline as of now.

17.11.2020 17:08 ethelnet is offline Search for Posts by ethelnet Add ethelnet to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

@hng.. Tighter firewall settings prevented your trunks from registering. Now your provider answers 403 Incorrect Authentication.

17.11.2020 18:36 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next »  
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: