PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Outbound trunk stops working
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
red
Premium Account

Registration Date: 05.07.2017

Achtung Outbound trunk stops working Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi, even if i have not changed anything in the configuration the outbound routes stopped working.

I always had three outbound routes:
- on the first I use the option "Numbers starting by" 0 and "Separate prefix" flag enabled
- on the second I use the option "Numbers starting by" 5 and "Separate prefix" flag enabled
- on the first I use the option "Numbers starting by" 6 and "Separate prefix" flag enabled.

Even if it always work since today we cannot make any call. Looking at the "Call monitor" to every call the route is never assigned.

Do you know if something has changed lately?

Thanks

22.09.2017 10:58 redelephant is offline Search for Posts by redelephant Add redelephant to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Outbound trunk stops working Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I think you should try to call a different number because your provider always replies by SIP message "Loop detected". You can see this in the System Log tab.

22.09.2017 15:21 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: