PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: calls not landing /connect , showing busy
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
suv
PBXes PRO

Registration Date: 17.09.2007

Daumen runter! calls not landing /connect , showing busy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi Team, is there any known issue as we have experiencing call connecting issue since almost last 12 hours, we are not able to connect even extension to extension, geting busy tone. Please advise

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by suv on 09.03.2017 at 21:47.

09.03.2017 20:58 suvidh is offline Search for Posts by suvidh Add suvidh to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: calls not landing /connect , showing busy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

There was a higher load than usual on www1 yesterday. This was fixed about 4 hours before you posted. So I am not sure if this is related or not.

10.03.2017 10:29 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
suv
PBXes PRO

Daumen runter! RE: calls not landing /connect , showing busy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thank you for you response, our problem is still persists . we getting busy tone when dialing extension to extension and directly going to VM without any ring , please help
its been more than 24 hours now . Thanks

10.03.2017 11:10 suvidh is offline Search for Posts by suvidh Add suvidh to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: calls not landing /connect , showing busy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We could see the issue when making a testcall from 574 to 207. When trying again some minutes later it worked fine. We'll keep making some testcalls during the day.

Did you change anything a few minutes ago to make it work?

10.03.2017 12:03 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
suv
PBXes PRO

no other changes apart from switching to server 4 which already i tried previously for few times. as of now it started working.

10.03.2017 13:32 suvidh is offline Search for Posts by suvidh Add suvidh to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: