PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: blocked account
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
rda
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 20.03.2011

blocked account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Last night my account was blocked (instead of downgraded from SOHO to FREE).

I had no way to contact you to inform of the inconvenience.

I paid again for the SOHO subscription but I am not going to use those additional services.

Is there a way next month I won't get my account blocked again and simply downgraded to a free account?

In the meanwhile there are other two issues:

(1) how can I download the credentials of the trunks I am using?
(2) While the account was blocked I tried to create another FREE account BUT every time I was trying to connect some trunks (with correct credentials) it kept answering me with a pop up error: This trunk is being used by <account-blocked>

The trunks were actually available because I connected to them separately without issues.

THank you for your support

08.12.2016 11:38 rdarioc is offline Search for Posts by rdarioc Add rdarioc to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: blocked account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Before an account gets blocked because it does not match the terms of service for our free accounts, you always get an email at least a week in advance.

This email gets sent out to the email address you entered under the Personal Data options.

In your case there is more than one account on your name. So that's why we can't provide them as a free account.

To answer your further questions:

(1) Credentials of trunks cannot be downloaded. This is because of security reasons. Otherwise an attacker getting your PBX password could get hold of your trunks.

(2) Free accounts are not allowed to share the same trunks.

08.12.2016 15:16 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
rda
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 20.03.2011

RE: blocked account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I am sorry but I am confused.

I don't think I have any other account, with the exception of the one I created this morning trying to put things at work and the one that you blocked.

This rises my serious security concerns.

Could you please send me the list of "my" accounts?

Feel free to use my e-mail address corresponding to my paid account.
Thank you

EDIT
On a second thought, please remove ALL "my" free accounts with the exceptions of my ONLY paid account. .. so that my paid account will become eligible in future to become the ONLY free account.

I would do it myself, but I do not have knowledge of other free accounts under my name that made my "rdarioc" account not more suitable to become a free account.

Thank you

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by rda on 08.12.2016 at 15:27.

08.12.2016 15:20 rdarioc is offline Search for Posts by rdarioc Add rdarioc to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: