PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Paypal "Unsubscribe" button not working
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
iva
Premium Account

Registration Date: 30.04.2009

Paypal "Unsubscribe" button not working Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I decided to upgrade from a Soho account to a Premium account. According to your instructions, I should subscribe to Premium before cancelling Soho. So after I subscribed to Premium I clicked on the "Unsubscribe" button next to Soho. I was redirected to Paypal where I got an error that said the unsubscribe was invalid.

The Paypal web page told me that I could cancel the subscription on a specific page on their web site, which I did. And upon doing so I got an automated email from pbxes notifying me of the cancellation.

I just want to make sure that I won't lose my service since the Unsubscribe button did result in an error.

Thank you.

P.S. Also, I could not find a web page on pbxes.com showing me what my current subscriptions were (i.e., how many Sohos I'm subscribed to or whether I'm subscribed to a Premium) or when my next debit date would be. Does such a page exist?

17.09.2016 19:53 ivancich is offline Search for Posts by ivancich Add ivancich to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Paypal "Unsubscribe" button not working Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Everything worked as you wished.

Nevertheless the redirected link is not looking very nice. We've corrected that, thanks to your report.

In Personal Data you can see how many subscriptions you are signed up for. The renewal dates however can only be seen following the paylist you get when following the Unsubscribe link.

17.09.2016 21:53 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: