PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Wiki Inaccessable
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
amm
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 09.09.2011

Wiki Inaccessable Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The wiki at: http://www1.pbxes.com/community_e.php?display=wiki

seems to currently be broken with a error page that reads "Database Error", along with something about a table that has crashed and needs to be repaired.

Thank you for taking care of this.

20.07.2016 15:15 ammotent is offline Search for Posts by ammotent Add ammotent to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Wiki Inaccessable Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The error seems to have cured itself after accessing the page a few times.

20.07.2016 21:34 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
amm
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 09.09.2011

RE: Wiki Inaccessable Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm still seeing the same error.

22.07.2016 14:34 ammotent is offline Search for Posts by ammotent Add ammotent to your Buddy List
iva
Premium Account

Registration Date: 30.04.2009

I get an error while trying to access the wiki.

Database error

A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the software. The last attempted database query was:
(SQL query hidden)
from within function "Revision::fetchRow". MySQL returned error "145: Table './wiki/en_revision' is marked as crashed and should be repaired (localhost)".

23.08.2016 18:05 ivancich is offline Search for Posts by ivancich Add ivancich to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Fixed it. Sorry for the delay! We are having a very hot summer in Germany and the holidays are just over.

In case of a future similar issue: You may access the wiki from any of PBXes servers. Just change the number e.g. www2 to www1 in the URL line to work around the issue.

29.08.2016 22:05 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: