PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Call Monitor / web interface issues
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
aur
Premium Account

Registration Date: 07.11.2013

Call Monitor / web interface issues Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have three PBXes premium accounts, two are on www2, one on www4.

For the past few days, whenever I access the Call Monitor area on my www2 accounts, the entire pbxes.com web site becomes completely unresponsive.

Currently, it seems I'm unable to access pbxes.com using any method: the computers on my network, web proxy, and my mobile device (which is using T-Mobile network). Forum still works, but pbxes.com goes nowhere.

Any ideas?
Update 9:40am EST: I'm now getting this error:

No database connection
Check AMP installation, asterisk database, or ARI main.conf

Update 9:42am EST: looks like everything is resolved now, no issues.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by aur on 20.11.2015 at 16:42.

20.11.2015 15:52 auralsun is offline Search for Posts by auralsun Add auralsun to your Buddy List
ed2
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.08.2010

RE: Call Monitor / web interface issues Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have same error, call monitor dont work, page as blank.

14.12.2015 19:49 ed2m is offline Search for Posts by ed2m Add ed2m to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: Call Monitor / web interface issues Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Should be better now (we raised a memory limit). Sorry for the inconvenience.

16.12.2015 13:37 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
ed2
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.08.2010

RE: Call Monitor / web interface issues Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yes, it working.

Thanks

17.12.2015 19:05 ed2m is offline Search for Posts by ed2m Add ed2m to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: