PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: outbound routing
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
cra
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 10.11.2008

traurig outbound routing Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

it seems impossible to setup an outbound routing rule to force a specific extension to use a determinate trunk when doing calls.

In this way all of the extensions of my pbx are using the same number to complete outgoing calls and this is a huge limitation.

Please help.

08.05.2015 14:57 crash is offline Search for Posts by crash Add crash to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

RE: outbound routing Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Why don't you just set up an outbound route for whatever extension you want , there are no limitations I am aware of.

10.05.2015 18:24 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
cra
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 10.11.2008

RE: outbound routing Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

you're right, i'd to limit a "prioritised" outbound routing rule to a specific extension in order to match that smile

it was my fault interpreting the "logic", thank you.

11.05.2015 10:22 crash is offline Search for Posts by crash Add crash to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

Outbound routes also allow multiple extensions to be used with a particular trunk, which is a useful feature.
Regards

11.05.2015 14:03 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
cop
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 25.11.2013

Hi how can I configure "n" extensions to get them out with a specific trunk?

18.09.2018 10:00 copros is offline Search for Posts by copros Add copros to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Wildcards can be used. The help text for the extension field in outbound routing says: ... or extension group (by using wildcard 'X').

18.09.2018 10:08 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: