PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Network Outage Notification
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sky
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.02.2010

Network Outage Notification Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks anytime. Do you know? I got Unusual Activity from your server (www7.pbxes.com). "Suspicious sign in prevented..." Google said. What is it? It happens same time with Network Outage Notification.
Of course, I know that it'll not cause a problem in my Google account. But, I'm asking you, because this is my first experience in your service. So, please explain to be sure.

26.02.2014 15:29 skyslabo is offline Search for Posts by skyslabo Add skyslabo to your Buddy List
fit
Premium Account

Registration Date: 29.03.2008

RE: Network Outage Notification Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I get this all the time when there is a move form one server to another.. google voice see the service trying to login from a different server/ IP and it is just letting you know. I occasionally get this on regular gmail when traveling too. Just google letting you know it sees something that could be suspicious.

28.02.2014 18:04 fitness is offline Search for Posts by fitness Add fitness to your Buddy List
sky
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.02.2010

Daumen hoch! RE: Network Outage Notification Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks fit !!

28.02.2014 18:49 skyslabo is offline Search for Posts by skyslabo Add skyslabo to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: