PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Outbound routing issues
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.03.2013

Outbound routing issues Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi!
Just created new outbound rule, put it on the top of the list, but seems system is not respecting it. Old rules are working.
Then moved one of my old rules, after that system not respecting it as well. What I'm doing wrong? Thanks

23.12.2013 10:54 toprocket is offline Search for Posts by toprocket Add toprocket to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Outbound routing issues Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

You could try to reset your PBX by clicking "Submit & Start" in Personal Data. If that does not help please tell us which of your outbound routes does not work.

23.12.2013 15:41 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.03.2013

RE: Outbound routing issues Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

This helps, thank you!

23.12.2013 18:18 toprocket is offline Search for Posts by toprocket Add toprocket to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: