PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Help - Any way to undelete a outbound route?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
cyb
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 22.07.2006

Help - Any way to undelete a outbound route? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I accidentally deleted one of my outbound (International) routes. I haven't clicked on the red bar yet to apply the change so am hoping it can be recovered. Is there any way to recover the deleted route? I had a long list of dial rules that I built over time and would hate to lose them.

It may be a nice feature to add a backup / restore facility for the paying customers.

17.12.2013 19:16 cyberdude is offline Search for Posts by cyberdude Add cyberdude to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

RE: Help - Any way to undelete a outbound route? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

There is a backup/restore function, its in Personal Data

17.12.2013 19:33 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
cyb
Grünschnabel

RE: Help - Any way to undelete a outbound route? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ah, thanks. I completely forgot about that. My backup is quite old though.

Do you know if the restore is a complete blanket restore or can you choose which options to restore? If it's a blanket restore then it wouldn't help that much as it overwrite all my settings since the backup.
Also, how many backup versions are kept? Does each backup overwrite the previous once.

So back to my original question. Is there any way to recover the deleted route? Has the physical deletion already occurred even though I didn't click the red bar to apply it?

17.12.2013 19:44 cyberdude is offline Search for Posts by cyberdude Add cyberdude to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

There is only one backup kept. If you tell me trunk/caller ID of your deleted route I can manually dig it from the backup.

17.12.2013 22:23 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
cyb
Grünschnabel

Thanks. Due to time constraints I had to restore the old back-up and try retrace all the changes I had made since to get the route open.

It's a lesson for me to create a backup after each config change I make.

Thanks for the offer.

17.12.2013 22:32 cyberdude is offline Search for Posts by cyberdude Add cyberdude to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: