PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Trunk override with Custom dial pattern - doesnt work? "0|." becomes "0", an
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tic
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 17.06.2010

Fragezeichen Trunk override with Custom dial pattern - doesnt work? "0|." becomes "0", and wi Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Can anyone help?

i need to setup basic trunk override, i.e.
by dialing 01112223333, i want it to be routed via a specific trunk, without 0 prefix.

i set up additional outgoing rule, move it to the top of the list,
tried setting custom dial rule
0|XXXXXXXXXX
but it always passes the number with unwanted prefix (0)

tried another rule
0|.
but upon save, it becomes 0| for unknown reason, and the number is still dialed as 01112223333, not 1112223333

yes, i selected the radio button for custom dial rule.
yes, i tried putting the pattern into "Numbers starting by:" field
yes, i tried checking "Separate prefix"
nothing works! unglücklich

am i doing anything wrong?
any help greatly appreciated!!!

17.11.2012 20:20 tico is offline Search for Posts by tico Add tico to your Buddy List
pas
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 03.08.2006

RE: Trunk override with Custom dial pattern - doesnt work? "0|." becomes "0", an Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Have you tried adding the rule at the trunk level?

27.11.2012 15:23 pasqualei is offline Search for Posts by pasqualei Add pasqualei to your Buddy List
baz

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Trunk override with Custom dial pattern - doesnt work? "0|." becomes "0", an Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi

Is that the only rule you have in that particular route? As far as I can tell it scans the list of rules and if any overlap it deletes the second one. "0|." is a valid rule, so I'm not sure why it wouldn't like it.

The thing is, this would send any number beginning with a 0 over that trunk. Is that what you want?

28.11.2012 23:07 bazmercer is offline Search for Posts by bazmercer Add bazmercer to your Buddy List
tic
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 17.06.2010

well, i want to use 0 only as a trunk override prefix
so if i dial 02525, i want it to be routed via this particular trunk, and i want 2525 to be dialed, not 02525.

or, in another words, i was thinking to place this trunk on top, and set a rule so that only numbers starting with 0 will be let through it, and dialed without leading zero.

this is a basic wish i think, but i didn't find anything on this in help (

01.12.2012 15:38 tico is offline Search for Posts by tico Add tico to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

Hi Tico,
I think you should be using an outbound route to select those calls beginning with a 0 and then remove the 0 within the trunk rules.
I'm sure there are old posts about this as well,
Regards

02.12.2012 01:43 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: