PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Is Pbxes Down Today?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nin

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
traurig Is Pbxes Donw Today? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello everybody. PBXES is down, not possible to making and receivings calls. Is anybody else experiencing the same problem?

07.08.2012 09:13 ninpat is offline Search for Posts by ninpat Add ninpat to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

RE: Is Pbxes Donw Today? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

If you check the status page looks like www3 has had problems this morning but ok at the moment

07.08.2012 09:56 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Is Pbxes Donw Today? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Sorry for the short interruption of service. There was a brief database maintenance going on on www3.

07.08.2012 10:14 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
eis
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 29.01.2011

At the moment, www3 Stop
Thanks. RUN
Not run

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by eis on 12.10.2012 at 09:51.

12.10.2012 09:35 eisi is offline Search for Posts by eisi Add eisi to your Buddy List
red
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 15.01.2011

From 2 days we are experiencing a lot of problems.
The extensions disconnect by themselves every now and then and they do not reconnect.

regards

patrick

12.10.2012 14:12 redbulco is offline Search for Posts by redbulco Add redbulco to your Buddy List
eis
Grünschnabel

traurig RE: Is Pbxes Donw Today? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

All stop. (www3 server) (:

12.10.2012 18:43 eisi is offline Search for Posts by eisi Add eisi to your Buddy List
red
Grünschnabel

wütend RE: Is Pbxes Donw Today? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

also www1 does not work properly

13.10.2012 16:57 redbulco is offline Search for Posts by redbulco Add redbulco to your Buddy List
pas
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 03.08.2006

Still not working on 3...

13.10.2012 21:27 pasqualei is offline Search for Posts by pasqualei Add pasqualei to your Buddy List
eis
Grünschnabel

traurig RE: Is Pbxes Donw Today? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

((: Not work. böse

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by eis on 14.10.2012 at 11:00.

14.10.2012 09:29 eisi is offline Search for Posts by eisi Add eisi to your Buddy List
red
Grünschnabel

wütend RE: Is Pbxes Donw Today? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

still not working on www1...
do you think you will be able to fix these big issues in a short timeframe ?

regards

14.10.2012 11:01 redbulco is offline Search for Posts by redbulco Add redbulco to your Buddy List
eis
Grünschnabel

Just, my "pbx service" not work?
or others members also stop?
(www3 server)
I understand, if you have a problem.,
I don't nervous.
Please information.
Everyboy lost?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by eis on 15.10.2012 at 17:20.

15.10.2012 10:34 eisi is offline Search for Posts by eisi Add eisi to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

Hi,
I have no problems with www1, it is my normal server and everything is working normally. I use www3 as my backup server, not noticed any issues either (but I don't monitor it).
Maybe you should move to a different server to see if things improve for you ?
Regards

15.10.2012 17:27 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
red
Grünschnabel

it's more or less one week that we are jumping from www1 to www3
they both have problems
hope they solve them as soon as possible because we cannot stand this situtaion anymore

15.10.2012 18:16 redbulco is offline Search for Posts by redbulco Add redbulco to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

RE: Is Pbxes Down Today? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We have now been able to fix the issue.
It might be necessary to click "Submit & Start" in "Personal Data" once to reset your PBX.

The nameservers in datacenter www1/www3 could not handle SRV requests for callcentric.com recently. This was tricky to find out.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. In future cases please create a new "Is PBXes down today?" thread instead of resurrecting an old one, if a new issue with your account arises.

15.10.2012 22:15 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
eis
Grünschnabel

smile RE: Is Pbxes Down Today? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks,

16.10.2012 07:21 eisi is offline Search for Posts by eisi Add eisi to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

RE: Is Pbxes Down Today? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Sorry, the fix two days ago has only been carried out on www1. www3 has been corrected today.
It might be necessary to click "Submit & Start" in "Personal Data" once to reset your PBX, if your account is on www3 and still malfunctioning in any ways.

17.10.2012 12:34 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
arn

Registration Date: 01.01.1970

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p-tel
We have now been able to fix the issue.
It might be necessary to click "Submit & Start" in "Personal Data" once to reset your PBX.

The nameservers in datacenter www1/www3 could not handle SRV requests for callcentric.com recently. This was tricky to find out.

Callcentric is hit by an enormous DDoS attack started around 14 days ago and the attack is still going on.

Because of this attack and the defense work registrations to callcentric.com may fail.

Federal law enforcement agencies are assisting Callcentric but it's not possible to know when operations will be normal again.

17.10.2012 14:56 arnebolen is offline Search for Posts by arnebolen Add arnebolen to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: