PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: How to change the Payment Method?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ok1
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 27.09.2011

Fragezeichen How to change the Payment Method? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello Admin

How to change the Payment Method?

Currently my monthly payment Soho, I would like to change: Half-yearly or Quarterly, how to do this?

Thanks!

01.10.2012 20:55 ok123789 is offline Search for Posts by ok123789 Add ok123789 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: How to change the Payment Method? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

It's mentioned how to do this on the plans comparison page with all the details about Soho, Premium, PRO, ...

You simply create the new subscription. If you succeed with that simply cancel the old one in the next step.

03.10.2012 08:53 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
ok1
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 27.09.2011

Augenzwinkern RE: How to change the Payment Method? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p-tel
It's mentioned how to do this on the plans comparison page with all the details about Soho, Premium, PRO, ...

You simply create the new subscription. If you succeed with that simply cancel the old one in the next step.

Hi Sir, Thanks for your reply!

You can also look at this issue (on callthru), I have questions for several days.

https://www1.pbxes.com/forum/thread.php?...1346750451&sid=

Watting for your help!

Serg

03.10.2012 09:16 ok123789 is offline Search for Posts by ok123789 Add ok123789 to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: