PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » No replies from PBXes for over a month & trunk still blocked
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fki
Soho Account

Registration Date: 05.12.2008

No replies from PBXes for over a month & trunk still blocked Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Over the last 5 weeks I have posted three messages to the forum, but no replies from PBXes. They blocked the free account after communicating that (fair enough), but still keep one of my trunks in use in the "eliminated" account. This stops me from using my incoming DID in a paid account we also have. Very unpleasant.

Here goes again the same message:

Dear I-P-TEL,

Recently I got an email from you about having two accounts. In fact, we as a foundation have an account with you and I personally have an account for my family. The first one we pay for ("fki"), the other one was a free account ("wt").

Now you have eliminated my free account, but my personal SIP trunk I had registered in that free account seems to be still active. When I try to register the personal SIP trunk, that I had formerly managed through the free account, in the paid account, it won't let me, because it thinks it is already registered. It says "trunk already in use by wt". So apparently you didn't eliminate my free account completely. This is rather unpleasant, as I can't manage my SIP trunk any longer. Can you please make sure the account "wt" is completely gone with all its trunks? Only then can I register the trunk in the paid account so it seems.

I do hope for a quick reply.

best regards,

Wouter Tebbens

16.04.2012 17:10 fki is offline Search for Posts by fki Add fki to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: