PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: paypal multiple accounts
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mod

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
paypal multiple accounts Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I need to cancel one of my PBXes accounts. They are all paid on the same PayPal account. How do I know which one to cancel? They are on different dates, but I don't know how to trace this to the account I want to cancel.

21.03.2012 20:04 modernpbx is offline Search for Posts by modernpbx Add modernpbx to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: paypal multiple accounts Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The item name when showing subscription details within the Paypal system contains your account name.

21.03.2012 21:46 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
col

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: paypal multiple accounts Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks. This was a little more complicated since there were 2 paypal accounts involved.

It would be helpful to those of us with multiple accounts have the account number and paypal account name listed on the personal data page.

I ended up going through email history to get the info.

21.03.2012 21:55 collabetive is offline Search for Posts by collabetive Add collabetive to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: