PBXes » English » PBXes PRO » RE: Cannot add more extension after moved from Pro to Premium
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
suk
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 12.10.2009

Cannot add more extension after moved from Pro to Premium Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi, I've just activated Premium and canceled Pro account, tried to add more extension but keep getting the message "Max 1 Extensions!". Please help. Thank you.

16.12.2011 21:22 sukrit is offline Search for Posts by sukrit Add sukrit to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Cannot add more extension after moved from Pro to Premium Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The PRO subscription has a grace period of 14 days. We cleared it now, so the limitation should be gone.

22.12.2011 00:23 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
sky
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.02.2010

RE: Cannot add more extension after moved from Pro to Premium Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi, I need more extensions like sukrit case. But, my case can not cancel PBXesPro.
So, please switch to Premiun from PBXesPRO. And please treat same like this case for more extensions. Thank you.

15.03.2012 12:50 skyslabo is offline Search for Posts by skyslabo Add skyslabo to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Done

16.03.2012 18:21 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
kia

Registration Date: 01.01.1970

how can i host my domain at pbxes.org ?
User#x@pbxes.org <-------> User#x@myCompany.org

02.04.2012 20:03 kiatell is offline Search for Posts by kiatell Add kiatell to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Pfeil RE: Cannot add more extension after moved from Pro to Premium Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

@kiatell
http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=1015

09.05.2012 10:59 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: