PBXes » English » Providers » RE: Problems with Broadvoice
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Problems with Broadvoice Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,

I've been using Broadvoice on my PBXes since May and everything has been working fine. On Tuesday, however, my Broadvoice service stopped functioning. I contact BV and they had me setup the trunk on X-Lite, and it worked. For that reason, they said something must be wrong on PBXes end. He mentioned something about me needing to enter my proxy server setting into the system, but I don't see this as an option in the Trunk screen.

Could something help me with some troubleshooting here? Thanks in advance!

30.09.2010 18:38 703220 is offline Search for Posts by 703220 Add 703220 to your Buddy List
fel

RE: Problems with Broadvoice Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I changed trunk name broadvoice to Broadvoice with capital leter ( B ) and worked. It is up and running.

29.12.2011 16:45 felipera is offline Search for Posts by felipera Add felipera to your Buddy List
dea

RE: Problems with Broadvoice Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have neen using a trunk to Broadvocie for several months, but as of 10:12AM CST on 18Feb2012, I have been unable to register. I suspect that the SBC at Broadvoice glitched out and is now blocking repeated requests from pbxes.com, but cannot verify. Broadvoice support needs to know the source IP address that my REGISTER request is coming from in order to be able to check, and due to my lack of knowledge of pbxes' architecture, I can't say for sure. Any suggestions?

20.02.2012 23:03 deanwillis is offline Search for Posts by deanwillis Add deanwillis to your Buddy List
arn

Zitat:
Originally posted by deanwillis
I have neen using a trunk to Broadvocie for several months, but as of 10:12AM CST on 18Feb2012, I have been unable to register. I suspect that the SBC at Broadvoice glitched out and is now blocking repeated requests from pbxes.com, but cannot verify. Broadvoice support needs to know the source IP address that my REGISTER request is coming from in order to be able to check, and due to my lack of knowledge of pbxes' architecture, I can't say for sure. Any suggestions?

You are not the only Broadvoice customer with issues. Please read this:
www.dslreports.com/forum/r26873485-Broadvoice-problems

21.02.2012 04:39 arnebolen is offline Search for Posts by arnebolen Add arnebolen to your Buddy List
ric
Soho Account

Registration Date: 30.12.2007

I have 2 paid pbx accounts connected to 4 BV numbers. All BV trunks down since this afternoon for several hours now.... Other trunks work fine!

22.02.2012 03:56 richardstephan is offline Search for Posts by richardstephan Add richardstephan to your Buddy List
fla

"As a result of enhanced security measures in the Broadvoice network, some customers based in Asia, Europe, or Africa may be unable to place phone calls. If these changes affect you, please send an e-mail to support@broadvoice.com with your customer name, telephone number, account number and IP address and we will see that you can make calls again. "

Since pbxes is located in Germany this must be the problem. Just sent the e-mail to support. I hope this gets fixed fast!

22.02.2012 15:47 flavioteixeira is offline Search for Posts by flavioteixeira Add flavioteixeira to your Buddy List
dea

Broadvoice support just emailed (6 days after I reported) that they had deliberately started blocking non-US registrations, and asked for my IP addresses. I had provided them with pbxes' addresses several days earlier. On day 3 of the outage, I put in a porting order to move to Callcentric. Seeya, Broadvoice! Losers.

25.02.2012 00:12 deanwillis is offline Search for Posts by deanwillis Add deanwillis to your Buddy List
ric
Soho Account

Registration Date: 30.12.2007

Last night our Broadvoice Lines came back on. Took them only 4 days after I sent them the IP-Address! I was also about to switch the provider. I hope this doesn't happen again!

25.02.2012 14:59 richardstephan is offline Search for Posts by richardstephan Add richardstephan to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: