PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: How view Extension Asterisk Password
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mon
Premium Account

Registration Date: 17.10.2007

How view Extension Asterisk Password Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I remember extension password were viewable as you entered. Today I want to recall the some extension password, now all are in asterisk form ***

Is any way to view or set user option for readily look the extension password.

Diafora
Need help, want to view extensions password which now look **** format. Tried many asterisk password viewer program but no luck.

This post has been edited 7 time(s), it was last edited by mon on 27.08.2011 at 15:50.

12.08.2011 13:47 montoo is offline Search for Posts by montoo Add montoo to your Buddy List
neo
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.11.2007

RE: How view Extension Asterisk Password Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I also need to review some of the password for convenience trunk that were not hidden as I previously did not bother to write the password and now I can not recover. Do you have any solution, since it was not informed of this function for at least antecendencia we had done a review to saved passwords.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by neo on 14.11.2011 at 16:13.

14.11.2011 16:10 neopark is offline Search for Posts by neopark Add neopark to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: