PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Extensions Missing
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mod

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
wütend Extensions Missing Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

All of my extensions are missing?

No list appears when I click on extensions.

However, when I attempt to add an extension that should be there I get an error that says the extension exists.

And, my phones can register and use the extensions.

The problem seems to be just that they don't show up for me to edit.

Update:

I added a new extension and it does not show up in the list. So this problem is for both new extensions and existing.

No extensions appear in Status.

Calling extensions results in busy,

Outbound calls are OK

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resolved -- sort of.

I switched to the NY datacenter (ww4) and the extensions appeared in the list. I tried switching back to Seattle and they were still missing.

I had t re-save all of them before they would work again -- they all reported as busy until I did this.

Now all is good and they appear on the status screen.

I am going to stay with NY for awhile to see if anyone else has problems with Seattle.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by mod on 30.10.2011 at 20:50.

30.10.2011 17:46 modernpbx is offline Search for Posts by modernpbx Add modernpbx to your Buddy List
tij
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 28.10.2007

RE: Extensions Missing Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Zitat:
Originally posted by modernpbx
All of my extensions are missing?

No list appears when I click on extensions.

However, when I attempt to add an extension that should be there I get an error that says the extension exists.

And, my phones can register and use the extensions.

The problem seems to be just that they don't show up for me to edit.

Update:

I added a new extension and it does not show up in the list. So this problem is for both new extensions and existing.

No extensions appear in Status.

Calling extensions results in busy,

Outbound calls are OK

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resolved -- sort of.

I switched to the NY datacenter (ww4) and the extensions appeared in the list. I tried switching back to Seattle and they were still missing.

I had t re-save all of them before they would work again -- they all reported as busy until I did this.

Now all is good and they appear on the status screen.

I am going to stay with NY for awhile to see if anyone else has problems with Seattle.

Yessss. I did.But it is not working fine.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by tij on 31.10.2011 at 23:05.

31.10.2011 23:00 tijuca is offline Search for Posts by tijuca Add tijuca to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: