PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Invoicing ?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
seb

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Invoicing ? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Is there a way to get invoices ? and to get rid of the TVA since we both have Cee Registration ?

Thanks for the info.

03.08.2007 16:44 sebastien is offline Search for Posts by sebastien Add sebastien to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Invoicing ? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

For the bureaucratic, German speaking countries we generate invoices by email. However, they still contain German VAT. It's cheaper to pay VAT than to manage VAT-ID numbers. So I guess invoices would not be of any good for you because you already get receipts over Paypal.

03.08.2007 21:52 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
seb

RE: Invoicing ? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for your answer i dont understand: who is bureaucratic, you, me or German speaking countries ?

Cheaper to pay VAT than to manage VAT-ID numbers ? I dont think so, not for me. I prefer not to pay 19% of whatever VAT, than to pay it with difficult possibilities to get it back from German tax offices. And for you it is very easy to include your VAT number on your invoices, and not to generate a VAT line if you have my VAT number. Of course, I presume you are a declared business and so I presume you have a VAT number !

Last, a receipt is not an invoice. And I am afraid about the fact, in case of control, I could have trouble in not showing an invoice in front of a payment to an other company. Because again I presume you are a registred german company ?

But of course, I cannot oblige you to send me invoices.

Best Regards.

04.08.2007 10:19 sebastien is offline Search for Posts by sebastien Add sebastien to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

I thought only Germany and German speaking countries like Austria and Switzerland would be bureaucratic smile

Of course, we have a VAT ID number and are paying taxes (see http://www1.pbxes.com/iptel_impressum_e.html). Managing VAT ID numbers is not just writing them on an invoice. You have to verify and include them on a so called "Zusammenfassende Meldung". This would make it more expensive (for you) than paying the VAT.

04.08.2007 12:31 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
seb

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p-tel
Managing VAT ID numbers is not just writing them on an invoice. You have to verify and include them on a so called "Zusammenfassende Meldung"

You are right, only Germanic countries are bureaucratics. Here in France, these strange words does not exist, Zusamm ..., we just need to have our vat number written on our invoice, and also the number of our client. So we are not sos bureaucratic ! :-) Poor germans and switzerland men !

04.08.2007 14:43 sebastien is offline Search for Posts by sebastien Add sebastien to your Buddy List
bob

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Here in Holland we have the same. We have to write down the vat id numbers that we invoice every month or 3 month.

I can understand that verification takes time = money. You can altough do a internet verification online to see if the number is ok.

Than according to a new EU ruling the payment has to come from another country, not germany. In case of paypal this is more difficult to check.

sure everything can be automated but this cost money. On the other hand when applying at betamax voicetrading you have to fax them a copy of the chambe of commerce registration and your vat number and after a few days you have a vat free account.

Please sent me invoices by email as you can do according to this thread.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bob on 29.05.2010 at 23:20.

05.08.2007 16:51 bobmats is offline Search for Posts by bobmats Add bobmats to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

We've added the Netherlands to the list of countries invoices are sent out for. So you should receive them in future.

04.06.2010 17:09 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
bob

Wow amazing why that's not done automatically for every customer if it can be done so easy now.

For tax purposes I would like to receive all invoices for 2010 which I have not received yet.

Thanks.

07.06.2010 17:01 bobmats is offline Search for Posts by bobmats Add bobmats to your Buddy List
fab

Hello,
is possible to have Invoices for Italy too? We need invoice with our TAX VAT number.

Thanks

03.03.2011 11:07 fabiorossini is offline Search for Posts by fabiorossini Add fabiorossini to your Buddy List
sim

Hi,

I just paid for a premium account and I don't receive any invoice from Paypal. Would be possible to add Spain for automatic invoicing?

Thanks in advance.

15.04.2011 16:38 simplitel is offline Search for Posts by simplitel Add simplitel to your Buddy List
nin

Hello. I need to recive the invoices from March 2011 and nexts invoices.

I did'nt need the invoices before March 2011

Thanks a lot

05.05.2011 15:08 ninpat is offline Search for Posts by ninpat Add ninpat to your Buddy List
red
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 15.01.2011

Dear Sirs,
we are a VAT registered bulgarian company.
We would need the invoices for all the payments we made for our PBX and the ones for our customers.
The paypal receipt it is not enough for us.
What do you need from our side to provide us such invoices ?
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by red on 12.05.2011 at 16:24.

12.05.2011 16:23 redbulco is offline Search for Posts by redbulco Add redbulco to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

We've added Italy to the list of countries invoices are sent out for. So you should receive them in future.

Regarding invoices containing your VAT numbers please find my initial comments above.

27.10.2011 15:46 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
dir
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 10.09.2009

We need invoices, too.
Even though we are in Bulgaria.
Whom can we contact?

12.04.2012 08:01 dirkwiesemann is offline Search for Posts by dirkwiesemann Add dirkwiesemann to your Buddy List
tim

What about ireland? In the European union so shouldn't be a problem.

19.05.2012 20:10 timm2 is offline Search for Posts by timm2 Add timm2 to your Buddy List
cyb
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 22.07.2006

I'd like invoices too. We are in the UK. At the moment I specifically need the invoices for 1/1/2011 to 31/12/2011 to complete the filing of our accounts. Paypal receipts are not really enough. If you would like to discuss this with me please e-mail directly.

Can I make a suggestion? Why not have the account billing details available to your subscribers available online? We can then login to see our billing history and print any invoices required. This is how most other businesses selling online services operate.

05.09.2012 16:19 cyberdude is offline Search for Posts by cyberdude Add cyberdude to your Buddy List
bee
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.01.2013

I'd like invoices too. A am in the PL At the moment I need invoice for 1/02/2013 to 28/02/2013.

03.02.2013 18:33 beeflow is offline Search for Posts by beeflow Add beeflow to your Buddy List
sip

In the UK it is a legal requirement to provide VAT invoices if charging VAT. Interesting that possibly it is not in your country.

Your mentions about local VAT do not resonate with the agreements between European countries. Each country has an agreement to reconcile their cross border VAT so all VAT charged from a supplier in one country to a supplier in another must be declared. And this can only be done if suppliers fulfil their legal obligation to provide invoices and receipts.

Please can you add my account to the list of accounts to which you send an email invoice?

Most online services I know have a section of the dashboard where one can simply download the latest invoices. I do not need them emailed to me. I do however need them as a legal requirement for my accounts for Her Majestys' Customs and Excise and for the UK's Companies House. Had PBXES.com considered automatically loading customer invoices into a section of the customer's dashboard?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sip on 23.03.2013 at 17:18.

23.03.2013 17:14 sipero is offline Search for Posts by sipero Add sipero to your Buddy List
vil

I'm not getting either receipts or invoices !

Of course, an invoice which includes our VAT number would be better but a receipt would suffice,

Can you please check and send us the receipts for the last two months (May and June) and make sure that they will keep coming in the future ?

I think that billing is the weakest part of your otherwise good service.

By the way, we are in the UK.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by vil on 23.06.2013 at 18:20.

23.06.2013 18:19 villadelre is offline Search for Posts by villadelre Add villadelre to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Lampe RE: Invoicing ? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Invoices are now sent out to all customers. Thanks for your patience!

You get your invoice by email to your Paypal address.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by i-p on 30.01.2015 at 10:18.

25.06.2013 09:36 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next »  
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: