PBXes » English » News » RE: Google Voice Peering 3 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 3 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 3 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 3 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 3 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (11): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] 9 10 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nat
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 30.05.2008

RE: Google Voice Peering Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

inbound & outbound calls are not working for me is there any problem with GV

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by nat on 03.10.2011 at 06:44.

03.10.2011 06:42 natures is offline Search for Posts by natures Add natures to your Buddy List
rda
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 20.03.2011

RE: Google Voice Peering Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi there.. checked right now. Inbound is working .. outbound actually never did.

But, hold on, when I talk about outbound I mean, through pbxes calling a googletalk account, NOT using GV trunk to make PSTN calls.

Have you ever be able to call googletlak accounts from PBXes ?

As well, when I talk abount INBOUND I mean I use another googletalk account to call the googletalk used in PBXes to register its trunk. And it works, at least now.

Best
Rosario

03.10.2011 06:58 rdarioc is offline Search for Posts by rdarioc Add rdarioc to your Buddy List
mon
Premium Account

Registration Date: 17.10.2007

Since 2 days Inbound & Outbound calls are not working for me is there any problem with GV.

13.10.2011 19:51 montoo is offline Search for Posts by montoo Add montoo to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Thanks for your report.

Google changed to the "new" protocol again (see above). We support both now. So it should be restored.

13.10.2011 21:12 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
jul

Registration Date: 01.01.1970

Funny, I want to create a new thread I cant because it says either im not logged in or im not a paid account. last time i checked pbxes has been drawing money from my acct every month.

Almost once in every month I would be having trouble not receiving or making any google voice calls using pbxes and sipdroid. I kept on thinking this has to do with ipkall because there is no notifications from pbxes about any problems.

So I keep on changing the ipkall number every time this happen. Now i cant even get google to verify because pbxes isnt connecting with the sipdroid. the status is green on the asterisk within pbxes. I even tried adding another extension, but i cant get the extension to register on sipdroid in another phone and yet it is also green on the monitor.

I just want my google voice service back. thank you

14.10.2011 07:46 julia617 is offline Search for Posts by julia617 Add julia617 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

You are not allowed to create new threads in the News section of the forum. Try it under e.g. "Terminal Equipment".

When you think something isn't working properly as it should try resetting your PBX in Personal Data by clicking "Submit & Start". You may also check System Log to understand what's going on.

14.10.2011 09:55 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
hal

Will you support direct call from and to gtalk users as well?

Right now I can have my phone ringing, but when I answer I don't hear any sound.

14.10.2011 13:19 halldis is offline Search for Posts by halldis Add halldis to your Buddy List
pbx

wütend RE: Google Voice Peering Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Google outbound is not working for me again this morning. PBXes shows that I am calling; no indication of the call in GVoice history.

I guess Google changed something again.

21.10.2011 15:18 pbxes6726 is offline Search for Posts by pbxes6726 Add pbxes6726 to your Buddy List
gag

Hi
it is happening from quite some days , at times google voice connects and on many occassions it shows ringing and doesn't ring other end. i will say on 80% occassions it connects and on 20 percent occassions it false ring.

Even from last 24 hours i have seen that percentage going reverse..

Its time for Pbxes guys to sort out wht is causing the issue to pop up over and over again

26.10.2011 14:49 gagankochar5 is offline Search for Posts by gagankochar5 Add gagankochar5 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

To verify peering is working you can call your own Google Voice number. Your mailbox will respond. If this works but other calls don't it is likely an issue at Google Voice, not the PBX, or it's peering.

27.10.2011 15:24 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
gag

Hi
dats smart way , thnx

But i still have a question that the calls which show ringing do not show up in call history of google, Atleast they should have been there with call length 0.00

although , calling personal voice number is smart way to check next time

27.10.2011 17:42 gagankochar5 is offline Search for Posts by gagankochar5 Add gagankochar5 to your Buddy List
luf

Is there any way to change the status in Gtalk? Calls are working just fine but I'm shown to others as "Online" with status "Online and Available", when people write me gtalk (pbxes) goes offline for a couple of seconds and then comes back with the same status.

I receive the message as soon as I log in Gmail but the status is misleading to all my contacts.

Is there anything that can be done?

Thanks,
Luis

01.11.2011 13:27 luferbu is offline Search for Posts by luferbu Add luferbu to your Buddy List
elk

Lampe RE: Google Voice Peering Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I noticed this whole conversation and then tested my setup. I have 2 GoogleVoice trunks and 2 incoming routes based on what trunk received the call. Up until today, it was working flawlessly but now it seems that I have to add the default incoming route so that defeats the setup. But, even with the setup it seems that the call is coming into PBXes but for some reason its not being routed to the proper ring group.

That was until I notice in another spot the issues with Extensions on the Seattle Datacenter. So I moved my account to the New York Datacenter and still it didn't properly register my extensions. I then tried to re-register with the New York Datacenter and it is working as it should. It appears there is a problem with Seattle's extensions and possibly ring groups. Just my observation. Maybe if those who are still having issues, you might try a different datacenter.

01.11.2011 17:20 elkosupertech is offline Search for Posts by elkosupertech Add elkosupertech to your Buddy List
adm

Zitat:
Originally posted by distinct
It did indeed not work with a non-gmail.com google account. I had to set up a gmail account first and now the trunk works fine with the @gmail.com user.

I ran into this problem as well. For PBXes to log into a GV trunk it appears that the login name MUST be a <username>@gmail.com address.

If you have a GV account on a non-gmail address you can add a gmail address to your Google Account and keep your phone number and settings.

Considering some other info I found on the web, this is likely a Google Talk bug/issue and not a PBXes one.

As an additional note, when I added a non-gmail GV trunk to my account it broke ALL of the GV trunks on my account. I had to delete all GV trunks (even gmail login ones,) restart my PBX, and then add back only gmail GV trunks.

10.11.2011 15:45 adm is offline Search for Posts by adm Add adm to your Buddy List
dre

Is there a way to setup pbxes so that it does not result in an Online/Available Google Chat status? I would like to remain invisible on gchat but still have gtalk calling via pbxes. Please let me know if this is possible.

Thanks!

-Drew

17.11.2011 21:34 drewzer is offline Search for Posts by drewzer Add drewzer to your Buddy List
jul

is it possible to setup 2 google voice accounts in one paid account to ring 2 different extensions in pbxes? if yes how? i already have one google trunk in my account , how do i add the second one and how to setup the extensions for trunks?

21.11.2011 08:45 julia617 is offline Search for Posts by julia617 Add julia617 to your Buddy List
sha

Hi All,

I just upgraded to a SOHO account and am I using it with SIPDROID and google voice. The only reason I got the SOHO account is to improve the sound quality on the phone (don't have any sound quality issues using GV on a browser or receiving calls on a landline or the cell directly not using SIPDROID). But when I select the HD Voice Codec and attempt to make a call, it just states that the Codec is Incompatible. Can someone shed some light on this, and how to improve the sound quality using sipdroid and google voice?

thanks,

Sylvan

28.12.2011 16:23 shaferkamp is offline Search for Posts by shaferkamp Add shaferkamp to your Buddy List
mch
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 07.04.2011

Soho user with GV peering->IVR, I too get the white noise/static instead of a US ring tone. Any update on how to avoid this? Can't edit the source as pointed out in a previous message; would appreciate any help, as this is unusable in its current state. Thanks!

07.02.2012 21:30 mchadha is offline Search for Posts by mchadha Add mchadha to your Buddy List
acs

geschockt RE: Google Voice Peering Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I received a message to update my personal info or my account would be deleted in 7 days. I did the update on the same day and account was still deleted. Now, I can't make any calls on my android phone. I upgraded from FREE to SoHo Account but I still can't make or receive calls. I don't understand why my account was deleted if I complied. Why it's not working now that I have a SoHo. I've followed this thread for help with the setup but it's still not working. I can't call out or can't receive calls. I can send text via GV. Not sure how or why. Please help, I'm lost / confused / frustrated and just want my account to work properly again.

10.03.2012 16:53 acs1122 is offline Search for Posts by acs1122 Add acs1122 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

@acs1122: Your System Log shows registration attempts to acs1122-200 while your account only has extension -100.

10.03.2012 21:39 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
Pages (11): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] 9 10 next » ... last »  
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: