PBXes » English » Bugs » Registering Clients or GTalk issue
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
elk

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Registering Clients or GTalk issue Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Since I'm not 100% sure of the issue I put the subject as that....

Issue is that dialing out from my local pbx is dialing but not connecting. Doing a SIP trace here shows its not even trying. Trixbox reporting trunk not registered. I have tried a local softphone to connect and it fails. I have reset the password just to verify I'm using the right password.

I will try tomorrow with my connection at work but thought I'd better get this ball rolling first.

Update:
Once again ... I have the issue solved. But I guess what really is the issue is for some reason I can't set the host to pbxes.org. Once I set it to www2.pbxes.com it works. My issue with that is I read that it must be set to pbxes.org for failover to work. Would someone elaborate on this? Thanks!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by elk on 10.10.2011 at 07:31.

10.10.2011 05:49 elkosupertech is offline Search for Posts by elkosupertech Add elkosupertech to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: