PBXes » English » Bugs » inbound routes not working
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fra
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.12.2006

inbound routes not working Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi there!

I have a trunk from MyDivert, and that was the name of it. I've created an inbound route for that trunk. It wasn't working, so, checking the logs, I had the feeling that it would be identifying the username of that trunk. So, at the trunk name on my inbound route, I've put that instead. Again, not working. Then I changed to trunk name to match the username. No go.

I have no idea what is wrong, but wouldn't it be sufficient to just create an inbound route and put the trunk name/username and things would work?

[UPDATE] I discovered what was wrong - MyDivert is one of those trunks where one must use the DID number under the Trunk name on the inbound routes in order to get the call correctly identified and routed. Now it works.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by fra on 11.10.2011 at 11:28.

05.10.2011 17:33 francisaugusto is offline Search for Posts by francisaugusto Add francisaugusto to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: