PBXes » English » Feature Requests » RE: Remote Re-register or automatic re-register
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
elk

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Lampe Remote Re-register or automatic re-register Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Had an issue yesterday that made me think of this. Wish there was a way to re-register the trunks without logging in, going to account information and clicking the save/done button or set an automatic time for it to occur.

I was trying to call from my local PBX and just had it ringing. Once I realize what it was, logged in an re-registered the account and it was working again. Just had no indication that there was a problem until I tried calling my cellphone and it didn't ring. Just a thought.

All in all, I purchased the SOHO account for the easy Google Voice access and I am very pleased with the service! Good job guys!!!

22.09.2011 00:48 elkosupertech is offline Search for Posts by elkosupertech Add elkosupertech to your Buddy List
baz

RE: Remote Re-register or automatic re-register Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

There is, it's a premium account feature Augenzwinkern

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dia on 29.09.2011 at 12:18.

22.09.2011 15:19 bazmercer is offline Search for Posts by bazmercer Add bazmercer to your Buddy List
elk

RE: Remote Re-register or automatic re-register Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Why does that have to be a premium account?

28.09.2011 22:48 elkosupertech is offline Search for Posts by elkosupertech Add elkosupertech to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

It has to be a paid account for security reasons - no matter whether it's a Soho, Premium or PRO.

30.09.2011 10:07 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: