PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Inbound Call Issue
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lan

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Inbound Call Issue Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have one trunk(1) send calls to a Ring Group<1>, and another trunk(2) ringing a single extension<702> which is not part of any ring group. When trunk(2) receives a call, it rings my Ring Group<1> along with it's extension<2>. When a member of my ring group attempts to answer a call it should not have receive, the call does not ever patch through, which in a way let's me know the call really wasn't intended for me. I've gone in and changed and changed back the inbound settings, and also clicked on "Submit and Start" in personal settings, but it hasn't yet resolved itself.

23.09.2011 20:59 lancethepants is offline Search for Posts by lancethepants Add lancethepants to your Buddy List
hal

RE: Inbound Call Issue Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Have you tried moving your account to another server and then move it back ?

have you tried to delete and recreate the ring group ?

23.09.2011 22:42 halldis is offline Search for Posts by halldis Add halldis to your Buddy List
lan

RE: Inbound Call Issue Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Removing and recreating the ring group appears to have solved the problem, thanks for the suggestion.

24.09.2011 04:33 lancethepants is offline Search for Posts by lancethepants Add lancethepants to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: