PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Issue with call quality
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
suv
PBXes PRO

Registration Date: 17.09.2007

Issue with call quality Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi, past couple of days we are facing with call quality. We are using 2 different outbound sip providers voicetrading and call with us. I have tested using direct sip settings put on my soft phone for these telcos to make calls and the call quality is very clear.
However using the telcos on pbxes and calling via sip phone connected to pbxes, the call is very choppy and breaking up.
Please check and advise if there is any issue with our account/server where our account is hosted.
S

08.09.2011 19:39 suvidh is offline Search for Posts by suvidh Add suvidh to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Issue with call quality Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Two things may be considered to resolve this issue:

Try with local calls from extension to extension. This will test your local connection to PBXes. If this is choppy try moving your account to Nürnberg in Personal Data.

The other option is to temporarily enable Audio Bypass in Trunks and Extensions.

09.09.2011 16:33 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: