PBXes » English » Queues, Digital Receptionist, Faxmail, Voicemail and Ring Groups » RE: Ring Groups Hunting
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sup
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.02.2006

Ring Groups Hiunting Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I set up ring groups (hunting) that worked just 24 hours ago. I returned to continue with my configuration today, and the configuration was on Ring All . So put it back to hunt, but now it never goes through the hunbt sequence, it just goes to the final destination (no annser destination)

The ringall seems to be the only mode that works. I even deleted and recreated the hunt groups and routing.

06.04.2006 09:43 supernettel is offline Search for Posts by supernettel Add supernettel to your Buddy List
efr

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

HELP! Please ! I need this featurre yesterday and it is not working!

I used it a few days ago, and now it always goes to the final destination without ringing the actual group!

08.04.2006 08:03 efrat is offline Search for Posts by efrat Add efrat to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: Ring Groups Hiunting Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I fixed a bug in hunting but it looks like it could not have worked before.

Best regards,
Pascal

09.04.2006 13:47 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
efr

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Hunt problems Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I believe theta hunting may still be buggy, on the part where the call goes to the final or no answer destination. My configuration is as follows:

Inbounds rout to Hunt group 1 , Hunt group 1 rings 201 and 301 simultaneously. If no answer I am forwarding to a PSTN number.

The PSTN forward I have tried setting up on 2 different trunks with a classic extension as well as a third SIP extension that dials DNIS@myserver.com I have confirmed that the address DNIS@myserver.com is working I can route other traffic to it and it routes to the PSTN number. I was also able to connect that SIP extension to FWD echo test one time 613@fwd.pulver.com , however on subsequent calls after it rang through the hunt group it rang with no answer.

This ring with no answer is the most typical result I get , however at times, calls have rung trough and the recipient hearts onlyt a motorboatring noise.

The trunks both work fine when dialing from an extension.

I have had more success with reaching the final destination if the ring time to the ring group is less than 25 seconds

16.04.2006 18:15 efrat is offline Search for Posts by efrat Add efrat to your Buddy List
opf
Premium Account

Registration Date: 08.07.2009

Achtung RE: Ring Groups Hunting Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We have a ring group #1 for extension #201 and #202.
#201 must ring first, then #201 and #202 (memory hunt).
Destination if no answer: Voicemail #209.

When using the hunt or memory hunt policy, the caller always get an error after ~20sec "the call cannot be completed as dialed, please try your call again later". When using the ringall policy, the call is properly forwarded to the voicemail IF the ring time is no more than 20 seconds. Any higher value gets the error message.

How is this value taken into account in the context of a hunt? Is it the ring time for each extension of the list of the complete ring group?

In General Settings, we've set to transfer calls to voicemail after 25 seconds ringtime (I've also tried to increase/decrease this value without success).

The extensions 201 and 202 themselves have voicemail disabled, so this should not conflict.

In my opinion, there should still be a bug with the hunting feature.

Please help, I've been searching over this issue for more than one hour unglücklich

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by opf on 13.07.2011 at 16:22.

13.07.2011 16:22 opf is offline Search for Posts by opf Add opf to your Buddy List
asd
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 06.01.2014

RE: Ring Groups Hunting Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi, i have a issue with my ring group.
I just bought a Grandstream HT503 gateway to receive PSTN calls on my pbx extensions.
But somethime i get Bulk Calls.
On my phone display i get number 111 and sometimes 100 and sometimes 1001.
What can i do to fix this?

26.03.2014 21:58 asdtech is offline Search for Posts by asdtech Add asdtech to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: