PBXes » English » Bugs » Paying customer - account cancelled and login held hostage
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bob
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.05.2010

Paying customer - account cancelled and login held hostage Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm a paying customer. I created a second (free) account for my partner. This account was cancelled without reason. Even worse, I can't even use the trunk I originally setup since, when adding it to my paid account, it says trunk already in use by <now cancelled account>.

This is very frustrating. Please purge cancelled accounts ENTIRELY rather than just disable them. Secondly, I'd like to actually use this trunk. But there's no way I'm paying for customer service for you to fix an error on your part.

Also, finally, it's awful customer service to randomly cancel accounts. This would have been a paying customer but they're now so angry they will look elsewhere.

24.06.2011 16:04 bobsteel is offline Search for Posts by bobsteel Add bobsteel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: