PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: No service?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sip

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
No service? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Since last Friday none of my extensions can register - all showing orange lights on my SIP phone.

Everything was fine till we received all the emails on Thursday and Friday saying there were trunk outages for all our trunks. Now we can't make or receive calls and I have not done anything to our settings or router.

I have waited patiently but the service has not been restored for 48 hours.

Any ideas what is going on?

Edited 13/6/11:
Thanks for all your help everyone. Not.

Fortunately, in my desperation, I decided to try to change the timezone:datacenter in personal settings to see if this fixed the problem. I am now on Johannesberg time and www3 but service has returned.

Am I the only one that thinks that charging for even the most basic support is very poor customer service. Do I really have to pay E15 just to get someone at PBXes to fix something they broke? Is there any form of inclusive email support? I am, after all, a paying subscriber.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sip on 13.06.2011 at 09:39.

12.06.2011 19:03 sipero is offline Search for Posts by sipero Add sipero to your Buddy List
tim

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: No service? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Have you tried going to Personal Data>and change Server to www1?

I'm on www1 and haven't any problems.

23.06.2011 10:19 timm2 is offline Search for Posts by timm2 Add timm2 to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

RE: No service? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

same here, I haven't seen any problems at all with www1.

23.06.2011 14:22 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: