PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Intermittent Call Problems - incoming, outgoing, and internal
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mil

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Intermittent Call Problems - incoming, outgoing, and internal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

For the past 8-9 days we have been having intermittent issues in which the phones can place a call and then moments later cannot place a call. One time you can receive a call and the next I am told a caller could not get through to us. One minute you cannot dial an internal extension and the next you can. Sometimes we get a fast busy when dialing, sometimes we get dead air, sometimes we get the "your call cannot be completed as dialed" message.

We have used the submit and start feature in personal data, we have rebooted the phones, we have switched servers, we have used our backup PBXes account and all have no lasting effect. It is up and down all day for 8 or 9 days.

Anyone have any clues?

14.04.2011 00:13 millc is offline Search for Posts by millc Add millc to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: Intermittent Call Problems - incoming, outgoing, and internal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We have now rolled back a change that we made 8 days ago. Probably this change was not compatible with all phones. Sorry for the inconvenience.

14.04.2011 17:07 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
mil

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Intermittent Call Problems - incoming, outgoing, and internal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thank you for the information. We are still having the same type of problem. It was better this morning but then got worse again this afternoon.

It was just reported to me that two people's calls were dropped mid-converstaion just within the last hour.

We are holding a webinar next Tuesday and it is critical that this is up.

15.04.2011 00:39 millc is offline Search for Posts by millc Add millc to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Intermittent Call Problems - incoming, outgoing, and internal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

This sounds more like a trunk provider's or PSTN issue now which is probably not related to the failed call setups mentioned earlier.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by i-p on 15.04.2011 at 03:43.

15.04.2011 02:32 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: