PBXes » English » PBXes PRO » RE: Pbxes pro + gtalk + Call Forwarding = static?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ucs

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Achtung Pbxes pro + gtalk + Call Forwarding = static? Mod PLEASE REVIEW!!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hey I am finishing up my testing before starting to resell additional lines.

I started with one GTalk trunk. -correctly set and inbound and outbound correctly set.

I set Extention: --> call forwarding: -> All Calls: = (my cell phone #)

It does call out, however, there is A LOT of static each time you hear the phone ring through the callers speaker.

I tried adding a second gtalk. Used the first for the inbound and the second for the outbound. worked well once or twice.

WHAT IS CAUSING THIS STATIC?? I CAN'T RUN A BUSINESS AND SELL LINES IF MY OWN BUSINESS LINE SOUNDS SO BAD!

Please help!!
David

Edit: if I can not at least get a response from a mod TRYING to help then I will cancel my account. You have 48 hours to respond.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ucs on 13.04.2011 at 19:38.

11.04.2011 20:25 ucs is offline Search for Posts by ucs Add ucs to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Pfeil RE: Pbxes pro + gtalk + Call Forwarding = static? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=1302637279

13.04.2011 20:08 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to: