PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Already exists fail on DB
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dra

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Already exists fail on DB Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi

Was changing setting for one of my trunks earlier and got 'DB syntax error' after submitting changes. I went into trunks listing and trunk had disappeared ( trunk for 1298134), tried to re-enter it and get 'DB already exists' The trunk doesn't show in status. Now really stuck, DB thinks its there and system thinks its gone. Could Admin sort this out for me please as I'm sure its connected to the earlier DB fail.

Everything else is fine

Many thanks in advance

Regards
Kim

04.04.2011 23:47 dragonhills is offline Search for Posts by dragonhills Add dragonhills to your Buddy List
aib
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 09.07.2008

RE: Already exists fail on DB Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm also experiencing this problem... my Sub PBX entry disappeared.

Note that when I manually changed from www6 to www4, the entry reappeared. @dragonhills, are you also on www6? Perhaps that server is having problems again.

05.04.2011 02:09 aibrado is offline Search for Posts by aibrado Add aibrado to your Buddy List
gfp
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 12.03.2011

RE: Already exists fail on DB Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I am having the same problem. The data base is hosed...

05.04.2011 03:59 gfpandroid is offline Search for Posts by gfpandroid Add gfpandroid to your Buddy List
dan
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 11.12.2010

traurig RE: Already exists fail on DB Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have the same problem

appear and disappear trunk

05.04.2011 04:46 danielvoip is offline Search for Posts by danielvoip Add danielvoip to your Buddy List
tom
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.08.2010

Im in the same error!...

What can i do?

05.04.2011 06:30 tomatte is offline Search for Posts by tomatte Add tomatte to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: Already exists fail on DB Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for your report. The issue shoud be fixed now.

05.04.2011 06:47 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: