PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: What´s happening with www4 Server ?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: What´s happening with www4 Server ? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

@damape:

I am not sure what you meant by the last sentence on your message. I am also unsure why it was repeated twice, in a different color.

As I have already mentioned in my last message, if you have any leads for hosting providers that fulfill the criteria stated, let us know.

16.11.2010 11:11 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
dam
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 30.04.2009

RE: What´s happening with www4 Server ? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

From what I saw the company appears to meet the needs locaweb
http://www.locaweb.com/default.html?lang=en_us
I'm looking for more companies.
Thanks.

17.11.2010 14:21 damape is offline Search for Posts by damape Add damape to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

We are planning to put a server into a datacenter located in Belo Horizonte, Brazil. Please check if you get good ping connectivity to IP 187.115.205.129 which is a router in that datacenter, and let us know the results.

30.11.2010 10:56 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
dam
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 30.04.2009

Error when pinging 187.115.205.129
Sold server timeout.

But I believe that by being in Brazil and the quality becomes better

30.11.2010 16:35 damape is offline Search for Posts by damape Add damape to your Buddy List
tij
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 28.10.2007

That`s my ping. I think that it is great !!

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/3940/ping187115205129.jpg

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tij on 30.11.2010 at 20:24.

30.11.2010 20:24 tijuca is offline Search for Posts by tijuca Add tijuca to your Buddy List
uno

Registration Date: 01.01.1970

I have the same like a Tijuca. It`s good , very good for me.

30.11.2010 22:42 unopar is offline Search for Posts by unopar Add unopar to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

@tijuca: Can you do a traceroute towards that IP and mention the result here?

Thanks.

31.12.2010 17:14 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
tij
Grünschnabel

How can I do a traceroute ?

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by tij on 31.12.2010 at 18:51.

31.12.2010 17:24 tijuca is offline Search for Posts by tijuca Add tijuca to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Unfortunately the data center in Belo Horizonte does not have the desired server hardware in stock at the moment. We have an eye on it.

In the meantime please provide a traceroute from your network to the given IP address. On windows computers the program is called "tracert".

26.01.2011 01:06 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
tij
Grünschnabel

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p-tel
Unfortunately the data center in Belo Horizonte does not have the desired server hardware in stock at the moment. We have an eye on it.

In the meantime please provide a traceroute from your network to the given IP address. On windows computers the program is called "tracert".

Ok. It is here. My tracert :

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/1247/tracertd.png

27.01.2011 02:58 tijuca is offline Search for Posts by tijuca Add tijuca to your Buddy List
rob
Soho Account

Registration Date: 01.05.2010

Hi. Since the start of my PBXes account I have registered some trunks using 2 servers from www.sipcode.com.br: sip.voipsecurity.com.br and ser.sipcode.com.br, but about 3 months ago this trunks stopped to work. I thought the problem was with the servers, but after a lot of tests (where I registered them in some ATAs) I confirmed the problem is in the PBXes.
I checked in this forum that this happened before.
Could you help me? I think this happened since my account was transferred to the www4.pbxes.com.

23.02.2011 05:18 robertop is offline Search for Posts by robertop Add robertop to your Buddy List
tij
Grünschnabel

Zitat:
Originally posted by robertop
Hi. Since the start of my PBXes account I have registered some trunks using 2 servers from www.sipcode.com.br: sip.voipsecurity.com.br and ser.sipcode.com.br, but about 3 months ago this trunks stopped to work. I thought the problem was with the servers, but after a lot of tests (where I registered them in some ATAs) I confirmed the problem is in the PBXes.
I checked in this forum that this happened before.
Could you help me? I think this happened since my account was transferred to the www4.pbxes.com.

Just change it ( www3 America/Buenos Aires)

Mude para www2 ( América/Buenos Aires

23.02.2011 11:17 tijuca is offline Search for Posts by tijuca Add tijuca to your Buddy List
rob
Soho Account

Daumen hoch! RE: What´s happening with www4 Server ? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Dear Tijuca,

Thank you very much for your help. After I changed it to America/Buenos_Aires: www2 (Seatle) everything started to work fine.
Muito obrigado pela sua ajuda, depois que mudei para America/Buenos_Aires: www2 (Seatle) tudo voltou a funcionar normamalmente.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by rob on 23.02.2011 at 19:52.

23.02.2011 19:52 robertop is offline Search for Posts by robertop Add robertop to your Buddy List
tij
Grünschnabel

My problem now is :

My trunks SipCode are off line. With all Pbxes servers. Please. Why I can`t use SipCode with Pbxes ?

Somebody help me ? Pleeeeease !!!

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by tij on 16.05.2011 at 11:48.

23.02.2011 22:39 tijuca is offline Search for Posts by tijuca Add tijuca to your Buddy List
bla

Registration Date: 01.01.1970

Today (5/14/11) I can't login to PBXES at all, except the forums. Sipdroid is down (red light). What's up?

Paid Soho account.

15.05.2011 00:24 blaicart is offline Search for Posts by blaicart Add blaicart to your Buddy List
rob
Soho Account

Since last week I have been the same problem that Tijuca wrote:

"My trunks SipCode are off line. With all Pbxes servers. Please. Why I can`t use SipCode with Pbxes ?"

Before they was working well.

About my trunk ideasip, it works on some servers (like www4), but not works on others (like www3).

For us the best it would be every these trunks work well on the server: www4.New York (America/Sao_Paulo)

Could be possible any person from I-P-Tel help us? Please!

20.05.2011 05:06 robertop is offline Search for Posts by robertop Add robertop to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

For the near future we have given up the plan to install a server in Brasil.

Instead we added a server in Miami, US, with better connectivity to East Coast regional USA, South America (with a focus on Brasil) and the Caribbean.

Does this serve you better than www4? Thanks for your help.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by i-p on 09.01.2012 at 15:47.

09.09.2011 23:30 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
tij
Grünschnabel

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p-tel
For the near future we have given up the plan to install a server in Brasil.

Instead we added a server in Miami, US, with better connectivity to East Coast regional USA, South America (with a focus on Brasil) and the Caribbean.

Does this serve you better than www4? Thanks for your help.

I`m using the Miami server. I can`t do any outbound calls and my voice mail is not working fine. I can`t receive the emails with my voice mails.

21.02.2012 03:48 tijuca is offline Search for Posts by tijuca Add tijuca to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2]  
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: