PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: How to buy another month of premium account?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dpc

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
How to buy another month of premium account? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi moderators, how can I buy another month of premium account? If I buy it now I get 10gb of bandwith more for this month right? So I have to buy it the first of may for example? When does my account expires?

24.04.2007 16:55 dpctech is offline Search for Posts by dpctech Add dpctech to your Buddy List
dpc

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ok I bought right now can you check if it's ok please?
regards

25.04.2007 00:02 dpctech is offline Search for Posts by dpctech Add dpctech to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: How to buy another month of premium account? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The Paypal subscriptions renew automatically. Every month (or whatever period you have chosen) a payment will be made. If there are any problems with that you will get emails from Paypal.

Sorry that I gave you the wrong info at first. I have cancelled your second subscription and refunded the double payment.

25.04.2007 00:49 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
dpc

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ok perfect tnx a lot! don't worry I didn't told you I pay with paypal. And if I want (I hope not) to unsubscribe I'll do it from the web?

25.04.2007 11:21 dpctech is offline Search for Posts by dpctech Add dpctech to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

RE: How to buy another month of premium account? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yes, you find an unsubscribe button in our shop.

25.04.2007 17:45 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
med

verrückt RE: How to buy another month of premium account? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi Moderators,
I have been charged twice for my premium subscription this month. Please refund for extra charge.

Regards,

31.07.2009 04:10 medchambers is offline Search for Posts by medchambers Add medchambers to your Buddy List
mon
Premium Account

Registration Date: 17.10.2007

RE: How to buy another month of premium account? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The best Pbxes to provide an other Buy button for extra Non-Recurring subscription for month only.

I using paypal for quarterly recurring subscription, needed to buy extra subscription for more usage in this month.

When I subscribed via paypal for extra subscription , what system did it removed my quarterly recurring subscription from my paypal account and replaced with monthly recurring subscription (paypal can not keep 2 recurring subscription for the same account) which I do not want, I want to retain my quarterly recurring subscription and want to pay for additional usage only for the month required.

If you unsubscribe this extra monthly subscription, the paypal will not pay automatically for next month unless you subscribe again.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by mon on 31.07.2009 at 10:35.

31.07.2009 09:35 montoo is offline Search for Posts by montoo Add montoo to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Two subscriptions on one Paypal account should not be a problem. Many PBXes users have this.

31.07.2009 22:54 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
fit
Premium Account

Registration Date: 29.03.2008

I have a related issue.. I have 2 premium subscriptions because i thought i needed extra minutes/bandwidth.

How can i delete one of them so that i don't accidentally cancel???? I have been paying for extra bandwidth for several months ( my mistake) and it is time to get rid of the extra accont for now.

27.11.2010 04:51 fitness is offline Search for Posts by fitness Add fitness to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: