PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Maintenance www2
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bro
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 20.03.2007

RE: Maintenance www2 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Still failing..Please help.. loop continues. Can't use my pbx!

Will this be fixed until monday?

13.11.2010 19:26 bronder is offline Search for Posts by bronder Add bronder to your Buddy List
tij
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 28.10.2007

RE: Maintenance www2 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Zitat:
Originally posted by bronder
Still failing..Please help.. loop continues. Can't use my pbx!

Will this be fixed until monday?

Just God knows...

Tony

13.11.2010 19:33 tijuca is offline Search for Posts by tijuca Add tijuca to your Buddy List
dws

Registration Date: 01.01.1970

It has now been OVER 24 hours and still no resolution or even a reply. Someone please address this issue!

13.11.2010 21:34 dwsl is offline Search for Posts by dwsl Add dwsl to your Buddy List
tij
Grünschnabel

I believe, the problem is more serious than others. So far no response and no solution. No company statement about the issue. We are customers and we do not know anything. That's too bad.

13.11.2010 21:53 tijuca is offline Search for Posts by tijuca Add tijuca to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

We moved the accounts back, and we are looking into why the moved accounts did not work properly as they should.

13.11.2010 22:07 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Lampe RE: Maintenance www2 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The reason for the failure was a hard disk error that caused a database failure. Our monitoring system showed the database as working. We have corrected the monitoring display to avoid such a problem in future.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

13.11.2010 23:03 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
bdi

Thanks,
I can now log in but my ATAs still don't register.

13.11.2010 23:37 bdiederi is offline Search for Posts by bdiederi Add bdiederi to your Buddy List
tij
Grünschnabel

Zitat:
Originally posted by bdiederi
Thanks,
I can now log in but my ATAs still don't register.

I have the same here. I can log in too.

My ATAs/Extensios are off.

When I change the server from www2 for www4, some of my trunks are off. When I use www2 my atas are off.

Oh Lord. What to do ?

13.11.2010 23:59 tijuca is offline Search for Posts by tijuca Add tijuca to your Buddy List
mar

Same here. Can log in to web but none of my extensions register.

14.11.2010 00:03 markks is offline Search for Posts by markks Add markks to your Buddy List
tij
Grünschnabel

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p-tel
The reason for the failure was a hard disk error that caused a database failure. Our monitoring system showed the database as working. We have corrected the monitoring display to avoid such a problem in future.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

The server www2. Is it working fine ?

14.11.2010 00:18 tijuca is offline Search for Posts by tijuca Add tijuca to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Database should be fully recovered now.

14.11.2010 02:05 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

Two completely different issues were caused by the recent outage of the www2 server.

• One was related to the HD failure of the server, which seems to have been corrected by now. That affected extensions which could not register to the www2 server.

• The second one affected some browsers which had open sessions before the HD failure. The fail-over procedure of PBXes accounts to the www4 server, somehow instructed the browsers to start a ping-pong trying to load the web interface of the www2 server which had failed, and the one of www4 which had not. This was very quick, and you had to pick the timing just right in order to stop it.

Restarting the browser didn't seem to help, and in order to get rid of it, once the www2 came online, I had to reset my browser and delete the cache, the cookies, etc. Only when that was done, I was able to access both the www4 & the www2 web interfaces.

So if you are plagued by browser issues, try another browser first, and then reset your favorite browser, to regain access to your accounts.

14.11.2010 02:16 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
tij
Grünschnabel

Thanks I-P-Tel, Diafora and GOD !

Now everything is fine to me, my extensions, inbound and outbound.

Now I`m using www4_America_Sao Paulo and it is working fine

14.11.2010 02:25 tijuca is offline Search for Posts by tijuca Add tijuca to your Buddy List
bdi

Daumen hoch! RE: Maintenance www2 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks,
EDIT: All fine now

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bdi on 15.11.2010 at 19:09.

14.11.2010 03:13 bdiederi is offline Search for Posts by bdiederi Add bdiederi to your Buddy List
val

The problem i still have is with the extensions. I cannot dial between extensions. Call simply gets dropped! I am clueless!!!! HELP!

FIXED IT! Had to delete all extensions and recreate them over. All works fine now.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by val on 17.11.2010 at 10:29.

17.11.2010 04:06 valspbxes is offline Search for Posts by valspbxes Add valspbxes to your Buddy List
dam
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 30.04.2009

Trouble again?

18.11.2010 23:50 damape is offline Search for Posts by damape Add damape to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2]  
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: