PBXes » Deutsch » Provider » RE: Skype - welche Einstellungen
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mar

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Skype - welche Einstellungen Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hallo zusammen! Im Android Markt heisst es, dass sipdroid auch mit skype funktioniert via pbxes. Wie müsste ich dies konfigurieren? Danke für eure Antwort. Markus

20.09.2010 19:29 markzh is offline Search for Posts by markzh Add markzh to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Pfeil RE: Skype - welche Einstellungen Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Das ist unter HILFE beschrieben.

20.09.2010 21:03 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
mar

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Skype - welche Einstellungen Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Danke für die Antwort. Werden diese Anrufe dann über einen meiner Sip-Provider abgerechnet bzw. was kosten diese?
Ist es auch möglich, dass ich mit meiner Skype-Nummer erreicht werden kann oder geht das dann wirklich nur direkt über eine Skype-Applikation?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mar on 23.09.2010 at 11:47.

22.09.2010 12:20 markzh is offline Search for Posts by markzh Add markzh to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: