PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: High Usage
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bdi

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
High Usage Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have had an unusual posting for usage this month:
15537 minutes (31.1 GB)! That is 20 hours a day! That is about 15 times our normal usage!
I only have two extensions at home that are regularly used and my wife and I are light callers. In addition I have lately played with xlite for iPhone, but still, something must be wrong with the usage calculation.
I have also checked the bandwith logs on my router. The router shows a total usage (up + down) of 12 Gb for August and I can account for most of that by a few episodes of Tatort and a few Netflix movies that I downloaded. That stands in stark contrast to the 31 Gb that are quoted on my PBXes usage statistics.
Today I have received an email from PBXes asking me to buy 4 premium subscriptions. Bummer.
I am sure there is some bug in the usage data. Of course there could be someone that has hijacked one of my extensions but I don't see any traces of that either. I have also checked all of my trunks: 364 min on one, 287 min on the next, and 169 minutes on the third trunk. That is a total of 819 minutes, not 15000!

01.09.2010 01:39 bdiederi is offline Search for Posts by bdiederi Add bdiederi to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: High Usage Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

A very long inbound call caused that. We deleted it from your Call Monitor.

01.09.2010 23:09 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
bdi

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: High Usage Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks

01.09.2010 23:18 bdiederi is offline Search for Posts by bdiederi Add bdiederi to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: