PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Callback - no busy signal
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dka
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 02.07.2006

Callback - no busy signal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,
I don't get busy signal on my callback, just signal and I have to close fast. Many times it is not working.

My setup:
Inbound route:
Caller ID: (one from the log - it is working)
callback: my cell number

Please any help?

22.07.2010 21:29 dkatev is offline Search for Posts by dkatev Add dkatev to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: Callback - no busy signal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Although I mostly use callthru, I have tested callback in the past and it hang-up the call very fast. Do a Submit & Start on your account, and see if the issue remains.

22.07.2010 21:36 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
bob

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Callback - no busy signal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I am using callback regularly and no problem getting a busytone.

I do have some problem when inside another country or different network.

Somtimes my mobile sents a caller id like +31xxx or 31xxx or 0031xxx and on some foreign network no caller id at all.

To make it work look in the call log for the caller id of you mobile phone and copy it exactly.

Because pbxes choose to have only 3 callback numbers (sucks) in the past I had to use all 3 possibilities to trigger a callback.

Solution was to get a free voip did number and use that exclusivly for callback. So no caller id, any number calling the number will trigger the callback. If you keep the number to yourself there should be no problem anyone else triggering it.

22.07.2010 21:41 bobmats is offline Search for Posts by bobmats Add bobmats to your Buddy List
dka
Grünschnabel

Zitat:
Originally posted by Diafora
Although I mostly use callthru, I have tested callback in the past and it hang-up the call very fast. Do a Submit & Start on your account, and see if the issue remains.

Still no luck. Free signal again

23.07.2010 03:32 dkatev is offline Search for Posts by dkatev Add dkatev to your Buddy List
bob

Registration Date: 01.01.1970

what if you select no number so any number would triiger callback, do you get a busy signal than ?

23.07.2010 13:12 bobmats is offline Search for Posts by bobmats Add bobmats to your Buddy List
dka
Grünschnabel

Zitat:
Originally posted by bobmats
what if you select no number so any number would triiger callback, do you get a busy signal than ?

No, no, the problem is that I got free instead of busy signal. Callback recognized the number and did call back, but not after busy signal.

The problem was the trunk I used to callback. Problem solved - now I can use the "turbosim" like sim card to call directly using callback

23.07.2010 18:17 dkatev is offline Search for Posts by dkatev Add dkatev to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: